The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Numb-nuts System

Home Forums Archive Topics Systems Numb-nuts System

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

I’ve got a few quid to waste but may turn a profit if running up a streak

7.30 Haydock – Jungle Cat 6/5 £8.00
    bog

Blackbeard to conquer the World

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2169

Nathan…. why did you call Billy by his medical name???… that affliction has been with him for a few years now and it appears to be getting worse according to May….. I know that he has been receiving treatment from May for that problem, but the constant massage only produces a slight tingling, probably due to the extensive use of Deep Heat within the area of the affliction.
    I seriously wish that you would desist from “outing” Billy, that malady that he is suffering from must be very painful for him… the reason that I think that this might be the case is, when I was walking past May’s office, I saw Bill with his nether regions groin deep in an ice bath… that’s just gotta make your eyes water….
    :yes: :yes:

MrE

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

That’s why I had a pubic hair in my recycled glass of ice bath water, old May said he wouldn’t be dipping bills ballbag in the bath again.
    Well
    It all start about 20 years ago for when billion was a young 87 year old and all those hob nobs and horlicks he was consuming were going through him in the form of wind, very strong wind in which Daphne called “gas” and everytime bill let rip Mrs Billion would grab his nut-sack.

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4375

I would like that picture on my bedroom wall because it reminds me of when I was young.

Now then Nathan, I hope your system selection runs well for you but are you going to offer a little insight of how it works – the system, that is!

I have got the Australian’s round for a card night and expect they will thieve my day’s profit and yes, we will be playing Newmarket but they claim to have changed to Australian rules when I expect to collect the jack-pot.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Billy's Outback Shack

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

There’s a non runner in the race so I’m going to hit by that rule 4 b0ll0cks.
    Now that’s the 1st rule of the system gone as I want Evens minimum.
    billy boy, this is a staking system which I’ve done on here before with limited to no success. The selection process is down to ones own judgement but for the staking system to work you want to try and rack up a string of winners at around the evens mark or thereabouts on horses you think should be odds on. The stakes will rise after a winner but stay the same or drop after a loser depending how your staking table is going.
    The system does have a really posh name of foreign origin but the numb-nuts system sounds more truthful as if you followed the staking to the law you could throw away your winnings quickly therefore I’ve set up a stop block so if I can hit £50 profit I’ll bank the money and reset the stakes, if I bomb out and lose £100 I’ll call it quits.

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

I’ve got a few quid to waste but may turn a profit if running up a streak

7.30 Haydock – Jungle Cat 6/5 £8.00
    bog

Won

got hit with r4 returned £16.16

+£8.16

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4375

I shall watch with the greatest interest Nathan.

R4 or not you have started with a profit, well done, and now I shall watch the staking. Good luck.

:good: :good: :good:

Billy's Outback Shack

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2169

Bloody hell Nat, that’s a damned good likeness of old Billy when he aint cross dressing… you’ve either met him or your psychic… an uncanny resemblance to him, even down to the lipstick and hairpin…. and I see that he’s got to grips with May Tron’s problem too….. nice one Bill…
    :good: :good:

MrE

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

Couldn’t find anything I liked around the 1/1 mark but the following double adds up to past above the aim

3.20 Newton Abbot – Bagad Bihoue 4/7
    2.00 Redcar – Arbalet 4/7 £9.00 double
    bog

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

Both won…!!

Arbalet had the bog bonus going off at 8/11

returned £24.43

+£23.59

• Total Posts 14936

Great start Nath :good:

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

Thanks Vtc
    I intend on only backing the winners…….. :rose:
    ….
    ….
    ….
    ….
    ….
    ….
    ….
    ….
    Better get out now then, when the going is good…. :whistle:

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

Bill this will explain the staking a bit more

https://www.gamblingsites.com/systems-strategies/reverse-labouchere/

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

6.25 Beverley – Special Purpose 4/6 bog
    Maximilian Marterer v Gilles Simon – To Win A Set 2/9
    £10.00 double

+£13.59

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4375

Special Purpose would have been my bet of the day but am avoiding going into the area of odds-on – good luck Nathan

Billy's Outback Shack

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4375

Bill this will explain the staking a bit more

https://www.gamblingsites.com/systems-strategies/reverse-labouchere/

I imagine our good friend MrE will understand much more about this than I do, after all he is a “player”

:bye: :bye: :bye:

Billy's Outback Shack

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2169

Staking Plans are a very emotive issue and probably not an issue to take on in a public forum…. every punter is different and there is no “one size fits all”….
    Labby, Payroli, Kelly, Fibonacci…. all good systems, but without a solid selection method, all doomed to failure. No matter what staking plan you use, if you can’t make it pay (or break even) at level stakes, your gonna be having one hell of an uphill struggle. That being said, I DO like to use a staking plan to ENHANCE my winnings and take it to another level, but that’s not really a discussion for this thread.
    If I use a staking plan for even money bets, I need it to be less of a risk than the Reverse Labby of 1234 as suggested, too risky in my opinion, I much prefer one that I use with roulette and baccy, it’s called the “Mayer Line”…. I believe that it has been revamped now and it’s called something different and for the life of me, I can’t remember what it’s called now…. must be a dementia thing…. it’ll come to me in time… :scratch: :scratch:

MrE

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.