Nintendo Wii

Home Forums Lounge Nintendo Wii

This topic contains 31 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by cormack15 cormack15 11 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    cormack15
    cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 9977

I can’t get one anywhere (apart from 250 quid on ebay).

Does anyone know of any on-line retailers who have this in stock?

(Extermely urgent as the existence of Santa, already on a dodgy wicket, will be dismissed entirely if I don’t get my hands on a Wii)

betlarge
    betlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2655

I can’t get one anywhere (apart from 250 quid on ebay).

Does anyone know of any on-line retailers who have this in stock?

(Extermely urgent as the existence of Santa, already on a dodgy wicket, will be dismissed entirely if I don’t get my hands on a Wii)

Here we go. Someone else pretending it’s for his kids. You lay Discreet Cat for two-and-six and you just have to treat yourself… :lol:

To answer your question, try the electricity showroom. Or Milletts. Dunno, really, haven’t been shopping since 1978.

Mike

Jim JTS
    Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 910
    cormack15
    cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 9977

Thanks Jim – I’ll give it a go.

Thanks Mike !!

Kingston Town
    • Total Posts 1164

We have them by the box load over here Corm. If you get stuck let me know and I’ll fling one on the next plane. 8)

racinggirluk
    racinggirluk
    • Total Posts 264

Game is the best place, and they do great deals, go for a bundle and t will save you money, and get a reward card and earn points to spend in store, also you can trade games for a decent price, you can buy in shop (see store locator for your nearest) or buy online http://www.game.co.uk/Wii/ I get all my gaming stuff from there, just ordered Call of Duty 4, which will be out next week….

or try Games Station http://www.gamestation.co.uk/ whixh is also another good gaming shop…

Kautostar1
    • Total Posts 389

Are they good? I’m considering buying one but not too sure whether i’d just get bored of it like i have my playstation. Though the dance mat still comes out every now and again!!

Very pricey though aren’t they, maybe after Christmas they’ll come down in price

lekha85
    lekha85
    Participant
    • Total Posts 360

Are they good? I’m considering buying one but not too sure whether i’d just get bored of it like i have my playstation. Though the dance mat still comes out every now and again!!

Very pricey though aren’t they, maybe after Christmas they’ll come down in price

I’m doing just that. My parents are getting me one for xmas but I’ve said to them to wait until after xmas to get it…much easier to do when you’re buying for a 22 year old! Not sure how easy it would be to get a child to wait until after xmas!!

madman marz
    • Total Posts 753

Kingston is your only option Cormack, not one to be got anywhere in Ireland either. I think your both trustworthy to make the transaction, always trust your gut instinct. I would say Kingston might even wave the postage fee, which you will have to pay on ebay, and those consoles are usually much cheaper in the far east.

Kingston Town
    • Total Posts 1164

Oh yes postage isn’t much here and I’d register it too (extra 2 bucks I think :lol: )
    Make sure I get all those speccies though I wouldn’t want to get the wrong one :shock:

Burroughhill
    Burroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1735

My daughter’s having the same trouble. It’s the Tellytubbies all over again! :shock:

RedEvie
    RedEvie
    • Total Posts 8

We have purchased one from amazon.de, its exactly the same as you would get over here apart from it has a 2 pin plug so all you need is an adaptor which is only a couple of quid. It was the pack that they are selling in most of the stores here, you get the console, a nunchuck, wireless remote and the 5 in 1 sports game (plus whatever else is in the standardpack). It came to just under £179 delivered and took less than a week to arrive.

sberry
    sberry
    • Total Posts 2001

i assume this was sorted ? a friend of mine was put in a spot to get one of these as soon as they were announced there were none in the shops and by chance he has a relative in the forces and a quick phone call to said relly and a trip to the naafi produced a tax free version from a naafi not at all short of ’em – long as it comes from europe it should be okay, may need a new adaptor or plug ? another option tho

zome
    • Total Posts 237

anyone played g1 jockey on the wii? Want to know if it’s worth getting a console purely for that game, but i find the wii a bit untrustworthy. It looks like the sort of thing that doesn’t work that well!

Kingston Town
    • Total Posts 1164

The last game I played had little Mario and Yoshi in it – about 10 years ago :shock: I got to the final level and didn’t know how to get out I had about 5000 extra lives and a zillion points. After that I figured I was missing the chip required to be successful (chip in the brain that is :lol: )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.