Musidora 2018

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Musidora 2018

This topic contains 19 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  nwalton 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7293

Nothing there that’s going to beat Lah Ti Dar Joni.

Gosden and Simcock both doubted their fillies chances in the race, not encouraging to hear.

Think it was wrong to keep messing around with Ceilidh’s Dream, hood on hood off, still very slowly away and that turn of foot was missing today…back to the drawing board everyone. Jac

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3559

I have to agree with you Joni. Did not look a top quality race at all!!

I will stick my neck out and say none of them will win the Oaks LOL

Mrsraymo backed Dancing Brave Bear at 25/1 and she looked all over the winner, last off the bridle until the winner came and done her!! Blue air in Barnsley. Apologies to neighbours LOL (Not true Mrsraymo is far too ladylike to swear)

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 985

Agree nothing here to win the oaks…

i won’t give up on my selection, Ejtyah, this was quite a step up IMO and she’s probably going to be better off over further.

Likely, Simcock will find her a few good opportunities to gain black-type.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

LD73
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1087

Pleased with Ejtyah’s run on only the second start of her life (bearing in mind her first run was only in December) and a seasonal debut to boot so she was giving up not only experience but also race fitness as well – interesting that when interviewed before the race Simcock said in all probability today was a race too soon for her.

Wouldn’t surprise me if she turned out not only a fair bit better than what the bare form suggests but also a fair bit better than her rivals.

nwalton
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1496

To my untrained eye I cant understand why Haggas has doubts about the winner getting the trip. She may not be good enough but feel the trip should be ok

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.