Moscow Flyer Novice Hurdle

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Moscow Flyer Novice Hurdle

This topic contains 22 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by CharlesOlney CharlesOlney 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    MarkTT
    MarkTT
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2274

I’d back Mengli Khan to beat Getabird but neither for the Supreme.

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1729

think sharjah was the one to take from that last race

Way to early to tell i think, ill happily watch this tomorrow without getting involved, i thinj MK is a good thing though, if something bolts up expect it shorten into fav for the supreme

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  ham.
    Vautour
    Vautour
    Participant
    • Total Posts 434

Very impressed with Getabird. Without the weight allowance he’s bang there with Mengli Khan; over Mengli Khans preferred distance

thewexfordman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 893

Weight allowance or not Getabird would have won easily either way. Just look at the way he ran through the line

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1729

Weight allowance or not Getabird would have won easily either way. Just look at the way he ran through the line

Yeah the weight wouldnt have made a difference, would have won regardless, shortened up for the supreme massively, but i still wont be surprised if they go ballymore, patrick did lean towards 2m on soft ground being suited for him, regardless of where he goes, very very impressive

thejudge1
    thejudge1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2255

thought getabird was hugely impressive there. didn’t look to be travelling too well but then just took off up the home straight- one for cheltenham certainly.

MarkTT
    MarkTT
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2274

Not a great gallop during the first mile and a half and, although he’s improving, I’m still not that taken with Getabird as a Supreme horse.

I’d still take Sharjah over those and won’t be throwing my ITCF ticket away after that result.

Just appears to be another fairly decent bunch like it was last year. We had been spoiled for a few years. Might have to recalibrate the old judging mechanism :mail:

CharlesOlney
    CharlesOlney
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1972

I only saw the last 2 furlongs from the paddock at Kempton but I agree with your opinion there.

I just hope Mullins and Ricci aim him at the Ballymore as I (like a few here) fancy Sharjah for the Supreme.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.