Missing Ex-Racer, needs to be found

Home Forums Horse Racing Missing Ex-Racer, needs to be found

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by racinggirluk racinggirluk 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    racinggirluk
    racinggirluk
    • Total Posts 264

Hello!

I need any info on this horse!

Dr Cool (Doc), a 16 hh 11 year old Bay Thoroughbred Gelding was taken without permission from Cranleigh, Surrey at the end of July 2008. Waiting for a picture.

Doc is an ex-racehorse and is light bay with dark points. He has a white markings on his face that look like a heart that dribbles down his nose.

Any information please contact Surrey Police (Crime number WV082642) or telephone 01483 274013. Or email me on – please contact through the internal messaging service.

Please pass the message on, this is very important, the owners are frantic!,
    Trainers in the UK have been notified and many equine forums have had similar posts.

Karen

Gazs Way De Solzen
    Gazs Way De Solzen
    • Total Posts 2498

Good luck Karen!!!

racinggirluk
    racinggirluk
    • Total Posts 264

Thank you, just doing my bit…

Peruvian Chief
    • Total Posts 1944

Hope you find him safe and well.

Sude issue – he was part of my best ever days racing. From memory he won the 1st at York and i was well on at 12’s, then invested half the winnings on The Tatling at 14’s when he was an up and coming handicapper. What a day, what a night.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.