Maxilon5 – marriage and miracles

Home Forums Horse Racing Maxilon5 – marriage and miracles

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by graysonscolumn graysonscolumn 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    admin
    admin
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 632

Delighted to pass on the happy news that Maxilon5 – who many will remember as a regular and very well informed TRF’er of yore – is getting married. Great news and many congratulations, I am sure, from everyone on TRF Max.

More importantly,not only has he landed a lovely lady I have it on good authority that he has also managed to somehow reach an agreement that the honeymoon will include a visit to Newcastle….for the Northumberland Plate.

There won’t be many ladies like that in the world, well done Max!!

Cav
    Cav
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4885

Congratulation to Maxilon5. Wish them both a long and happy life together. Was always a good read when he posted on here.

:good:

aaronizneez
    aaronizneez
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1646

Echo the sentiments of Cav above, Congratulations Max

Matron
    Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5481

Congratulations to you Max.

Drone
    Drone
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5119

Congrats Max

Newcastle’s a bit exotic, thought you’d be ‘mooning in the Bramley Apple Inn, Southwell

Wish you woz ‘ere

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7610

Congratulations to him; reckon Newcastle was hotter than the Maldives last week anyway; I’ve just come back from Northumberland with sunburn! Hope they played some prog rock at the wedding bash…

graysonscolumn
    graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7112

This makes me very, very happy to read.

The Saturday just gone represents the tenth anniversary of the one and only occasion on which he and I met, at a routine Monday afternoon Southwell jumps meeting (76 runners across six races and a Richard Johnson double, my notes tell me).

A genial, wise, perceptive soul, it was a pleasure to listen to and learn from him. I don’t think we stopped chatting for the whole three hours, other than to refuel briefly on a plate of chips and raid the open sweet stall on the way out.

If you’re reading this, sir, my very best wishes to you and the new Mrs Maxilon5!

gc

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.