Hello Girls….

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Hello Girls….

This topic contains 946 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Purwell Purwell 1 hour, 50 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 947 total)
  • Author

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3659

First timed bet of the day: –

With each system recorded on a different spread sheet to task for me is almost impossible but I do keep some kind of daily paper record before saving on the system spread sheet.

No better place to start than January and noting the earliest timed bet of the day provided 9 winners from 27 days – 33%

Is this a coincidence or a fact too strong to ignore?

:good: :good: :good:

All days are good but some are simply better

sedmondston
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7

First off, I HATE laying, it’s for those with a death wish…. 2 losers at 5/1 and you need another 10 winners just to break even

Losing runs…. now, they’re hard to stomach, but you should stop betting now if they scare you because the LLR are part and parcel of racing, you WILL get them. I personally get losing runs within the 20’s on regular occasions

MrE

Mr E – I’m quite intrigued and fascinated by your post above. I know that you have always hated laying, and yes, I have abandoned this approach now since it does seem very easy to pick the winner when pressing the lay button.

However, you mention as an example that two wins at 5/1 puts you 10 pts under in the lay game. You then say though that you often have losing runs of up to 20 so how do you see this as different please?
    You can have a losing run of 20 backs and be -20 points and not be phased by it, or then our friend Robert from ‘the other place’ can have a successful run of lays but then hit two winners, go 10 pts under and you would hate that.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this (if I’ve explained it right anyway … my head is hurting just thinking about it!!).

Cheers sir,
    S

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17003

I suppose that could be to do with the amount of bets/lays per day and the time frame in which the losses rack up, if you bet 2 per day it will take 10 days to hit the losing run whereas the lays take 2 days to run up the same loss, that can play havoc with your mind and natural instinct to chase the loss would be battling against your discipline.

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    Purwell
    Purwell
    Participant
    • Total Posts 569

Billion as regards earlier or later races, I don’t have any saved times on any of my records.

Purwell
    Purwell
    Participant
    • Total Posts 569

Tried to post a table, did not work!

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by Purwell Purwell.

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3659

Thanks Purwell – I will try to check some more records later today.

Wednesday 13th and my day has started really badly as per one can expect from a 13th day. How superstitious we can all be and I do wonder if the betting fraternity are more so than the general public? :wacko:

Special “K” AW

SUNBREAK 6.15 Kempton @ 6/4 — — — — Won 1/1
    ————————————————————————————————–

Special “K” NH

ART of PAYROLL 2.30 Uttoxeter @ 6/4 — — – Lost

HEDGEINATOR 4.00 Uttoxeter @ 13/8 — — — Lost

:bye: :bye: :bye:

• This reply was modified 6 days, 17 hours ago by  billion.

rab123
    rab123
    Participant
    • Total Posts 329

I had a rating system last year that used the first 90 minutes of ratings and stop a t a winner which they say and still do made lots of money.I sometimes use the top rated on my ratings fist four races across the card which also produces a winning Lucky 15 some days.I will have a look and see I could post
    and run a test see how it goes.

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3659

I have some more data from rather scruffy paper records and must say there figures cannot be guaranteed but I think the clues are there.

Febuary (Half a month only) 2 wins from 11 = 18%

March 11 wins from 26 + 42%

When combined 13 wins from 37 = 35%

BF January making a total of 22 wins from 64 = 34%

rab123 you post is very, very interesting and I will watch out for your next post.

Knowing there are so many brighter folk here than myself perhaps the question should be asked what these results tell us about the races early in the meetings and perhaps the more difficult to dissect (handicaps) are held back.

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

• This reply was modified 6 days, 23 hours ago by  billion.

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1836

Well, I just gotta say that today being the first day of the newly refined systems, it makes disappointing reading… I’m trying to put this into words that old Violet can understand… the word crap springs readily to mind…

All at Uttoxeter….

3.00… Wolftrap / Royale Django….
    3.30… Beau Du Brizais….
    4.00… River of Intrigue….
    4.30… Just a Feeling / Borderlinedecision…. 1st @ 5.30….

These look distinctly average and only the 4.30 race has any appeal…. but it’s a new day and my luck is still on the dung heap, I just can’t get excited, so I’m not even gonna bother….

MrE

Well, I picked the right race to get the winner, so that’s summat I suppose… but as stated, I gave it a miss today….

• This reply was modified 6 days, 15 hours ago by  MrE.

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3659

Cheer up my little welsh wizard.

I understand “crap” having been churning it out for far too many years.

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1836

Hello my little wombat…. I had a bit of good news today so I’m a bit happier. The news is that the database owner has stated that the damage has been rectified and everything will be hunky dorey when the new version is released in the next couple of days…. keep those stubby little fingers crossed, we’ll soon be back on track…. I hope…

MrE

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3659

The Welsh Wizard is in good spirits once more and having burst through the 11,000 barrier I am sure 20,000 will not be impossible.

Special “K” has nothing for me today.

:bye: :bye: :bye:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1836

Only the one for today and I mention it only because it is a system selection…. But I don’t feel the confidence at the moment, after having all my systems shot to pieces, so I mention it for interest only… I personally will pass today…..

7.10 Hexh… Court Baloo….

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1836

I’m going to spend the next 3 or 4 hours ploughing through this database to salvage some of the decent surviving systems, so I’m going to be like a bumble bee…. buzzzz, buzzz, busy bee, busy bee….. so don’t go ringing my doorbell Violet, if you do, you can make your own tea (I’ll have a cup too).
    And why are you wetting your granny knickers over 11,000 views, the members like a comedian, and your a good ‘un Vi, make me laugh anyway…. especially when you stick some slap all over your mug… and when you apply lipstick there, I just can’t control my bladder… it’s very funny…..
    :yes: :yes:

MrE

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3659

MrE, have you not heard of Tenna-man?

😉 😉 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 947 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.