Hello Girls….

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Hello Girls….

This topic contains 1,024 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  billion 2 hours, 27 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,025 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17111

:good:

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3681

Of whom sent the email Billion?

Oooopps!

How embarrassing . . . . . . . . .

The email was sent by “Admin”

Having looked again I realise it was from another forum, one I no longer visit and because this being the only site I frequent my assumption was it was from here.

Apologies to all concerned from you resident idiot.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

All days are good but some are simply better

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17111

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3681

I could not agree more Nathan

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3681

It was not a good day yesterday in more ways than one but today I am feeling “The Tingle” and hope my two selections will make amends for all that I put behind me.

HARBOUR ROCK 3.40 Brighton @ 6/4 – – – – – – Lost

KASMIRI SUNSET 6.15 Haydock @ 11/4 – – – – Lost

:bye: :bye: :bye:

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  billion.

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1879

I must admit to getting a bit concerned about these “tingles” that Bill keep getting, it’s worrying at his age guys, he’s got God beat by 7 years and “tingles” shouldn’t be part of his vocabulary unless he’s suffering with shingles or herpes…. what on earth is May doing to him, he’ll catch his death wandering the wards in that mankini….

1.50 Wolv… Corinthia Knight / Moseeb…. 1st @ 3.47….
    4.10 Brig… Highly Sprung….
    5.15 Brig… Essaka….

MrE

A winner, but still looking sick….. a doctor required to administer the “kiss of life”….

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  MrE.

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3681

The mankini MrE is a very pretty shade of pink and although small it has little need to be any bigger but the colour does suit my complexion and I hasten to add I refused the designer label, not on cost but the cut did not suit my Charles Atlas physique.

As for the Tingles thay are of excitement and anticipation of an expected winner but not dissimilar to the arousement I felt as a youngster when getting a back row seat in the cinema during my early courtship with the lovely Daphne.

Ah, happy days. . . . . :rose: :rose: :rose:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1879

Wow!!!!… that pleases me a lot Billy my lad, at least your not suffering with dementia if you can remember THAT far back…. if you were referring to THOSE sorts of “tingles”, I would have thought you were talking about when you were a youngster at the same time as Victoria was on the throne….. a long memory indeed…. I leave the forum tonight well chuffed that you could ever think about such things, last time I had any feelings akin to that, it turned out to be gout…. well, I say that in hindsight, I just remember it throbbing a lot… it must have been gout….

MrE

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17111

That sounds like heaven MrE, having a tingle of gout
    When I had it, I seriously thought about getting out the chain saw and cutting my foot off from just above the ankle to numb the pain.

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3681

My sympathies to all those having suffered the dreaded gout having only endured the pain once and lucky for me it was not for an extended period.

My present tingle is somewhat diminished having suffered two defeats yesterday and despite Haydock not being kind to me this week, perhaps due to the rain softened ground my one selection for today is again there and so I have my fingers crossed of breaking the losing run.

With just a small “Tingle” I am hoping for a good run: –

AUTOCRATIC 2.30 Haydock each way at 11/2 – – – – – – – Lost

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1879

1.30 Redc… Sausage Fingers….
    1.40 Asc…. Graceland….
    4.25 Redc… Akkadian Empire….
    6.50 Ayr…. Goninodaethat….
    7.10 Ling… Queens Royale….
    8.50 Ayr…. Chabsey Beau / Question of Faith…. 1st @ 9.00…. :yahoo:

MrE

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  MrE.

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1879

Oh Billy, the pain, the pain….. who was the dick that said “it only hurts a minute”….. at the Day 9 point we were 17.50pts in profit, but this bad spell has deflated me more than I was expecting and find that with only 7 days left in our first month, we are at (- 5pts)….. not a disaster by any means, but demoralising nonetheless, we can only keep our fingers crossed for the next few days….

MrE

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3681

Oh Billy, the pain, the pain….. who was the dick that said “it only hurts a minute”….. at the Day 9 point we were 17.50pts in profit, but this bad spell has deflated me more than I was expecting and find that with only 7 days left in our first month, we are at (- 5pts)….. not a disaster by any means, but demoralising nonetheless, we can only keep our fingers crossed for the next few days….

MrE

Looking at the big picture or as they say within the grand scheme a bit of a losing run and being down a few points should not matter after all it will not change our life but in reality IT DOES MATTER and sometime too much . . . . WHY?

When in the betting doldrums my days feel so much like crap and I have found I sleep better after a winner or when on a roll.

We will be okay because cream always rises, just perhaps not on Saturdays which always causes me to worry far too much.

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3681

My disappointing results at Haydock this week continued with a poor run from AUTOCRATIC yesterday but must commend MrE with his 7/1 winning pick CHEBSEY BEAU……………….nice one!

ANGEL DOWN 4.00 Windsor – – – – – – Won 5/2

With only 5 declared I am pleasantly surprised that 2//1 is available in the early market

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1879

Thanks Bill….. one of my main systems has taken a nosedive over the last couple of weeks…. it did have a LLR of 10, but that has now shot up to 23…. for this reason, I have discarded this particular system, it has now become untrustworthy.
    This means that there will obviously be fewer selections, but hopefully the remainder will be more reliable….. onto today then….

NO SELECTIONS….

MrE

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,025 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.