Hello Girls….

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Hello Girls….

This topic contains 1,196 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Purwell Purwell 11 hours, 1 minute ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,197 total)
  • Author

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1913

Coooeee!!.. Bill Hee, May Tron and all the rest of you chilblains…. that was a nice week for a holiday and the weather was exceptionally kind, now I’m back in time for Ascot. I hope you’ve had a lot of winners Bill Hee and the money is steadily flowing into your coffers, but try not to get too excited cuz if you get too aroused, you know it will awaken May Tron from his slumbers… did you know that he had to visit the doctor because he was getting blisters???… it appears that Dr David prescribed a pair of boxing gloves… the mind boggles. That’s supposed to stop him doing whatever he was doing to cause the blisters, but why boxing gloves???… if the blisters are on his feet, surely a pair of trainers would have been the correct choice???…. must be missing something in my old age, Bill Hee, your the one that has direct access to May Tron, perhaps you can clear this little puzzle up….

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1913

And if you lot are really good, I might even give you a couple of winners for Ascot….. yeah, yeah, I know, it’ll make a change from all the lays that I’ve given out, but, with Billy the Wombats help, Rab, and at a push, I suppose that numpty Nathan could be included, we might make this a really, truly, laughable Ass Cut…. my apologies in advance May Tron, if that last comment turns you on, I know how difficult it can be to do THAT when your wearing boxing gloves…..
    G’night all, next stop, Ass Cut…..
    I’ve had a minor noggin or two tonight, I’ll bet you never guessed that did you…. :yes: :yes:

MrE

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17432

I heard May Tron was going on the tv as a new contestant on Love Island
    #traitor #LayMay-Tron

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3817

Welcome back MrE your nonsensical drivel has been very muched missed and I guess that does not say a great deal for us lot. Wherever you have been and with whoever you have been doing it I hope you had a great time.

C’mun Matron wearing boxing gloves on the plates of meat, I really don’t know where you are getting your intel from unless it the honey down at the surgery but it may be true what they say about blondes?????????

Monday

LUGANO 8.30 Nottingham is at very short odds-on and swerved

MANTON GRANGE 7.45 Windsor @ 15/8

I was quite excited regarding UNCLE CHARLIE (3.00 Carlisle) with Paul Hanagan in the saddle but missing one element of the system indicates I should leave it alone.

This really is a big problem with systems when 99% of the pointers indicate a selection but keeping the faith dictates otherwise 😥

:bye: :bye: :bye:

All days are good but some are simply better

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1913

Nonsensical dribble???…. Bill, what a thing to say…. I can’t help it, it’s my teef, they’re a pretty poor fit and they cause me to salivate a lot…. NO NO Bill, that’s SALIVATE…. :whistle:
    I have taken to wearing a napkin to catch it all, but it’s not a nice place to be cuz now I’m wearing a nappy at both ends.
    :wacko: :wacko:

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1913

And what’s happened to May???…. he said that he had too much work on, but nobody can be that busy cuz they must allow him time off to pee….. between you and me Bill, I think he’s had an operation on his “hoids” cuz he was seen walking funny. You gotta bear in mind that might not be the case and I wouldn’t want to mislead you, the funny walk might be genuine and he’d just had too much to drink.
    I’m typing all this very quietly so that the others don’t overhear cuz I don’t want Nathan to know about poor May’s condition, so this is just between us….. ssshhhhhhh… he’s evil is that Nathan guy….
    :mail: :mail:

MrE

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  MrE.

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1913

Summat to laugh about… just so Bill doesn’t feel lonely…..

3.00 Carl… Uncle Charlie…
    3.00 Carl… Portland Street…
    3.15 Weth… Trinity Star…
    4.00 Carl… Full of Promise… 1st @ 8.07 (how ticklesome was that???)….
    4.00 Carl… So it’s War…
    6.30 Nott… One Boy…
    8.30 Nott… Ingleby Hollow…

MrE

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17432

he’s evil is that Nathan guy….

We meet in an evil land
    That is near to the gates of hell.

Signed….. Satan Hughes

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3817

Flipping heck Nathan that is a big one you have in your mouth.

🙁 🙁 🙁

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1913

Billy… I think you’ll find that is the reason why Nat is May Tron’s favourite….. :whistle:

MrE

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17432

I’ve sharpened my teeth
    just in-case
    May-Tron gets any ideas

Oh This Is Us could fill a place in the one horse race at Royal Ascot today

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3817

Good morning to you all.

Where has the sun gone? Wall to wall cloud cover here in the east which in truth for Daphne and me is a little respite from the 30 degree heat and humidity.

Royal Ascot Day 1

2.30 RIBCHESTER @ 1/1 _____________________________________________ Won 11/10

3.40 LADY AURELIA e/w @ 4/1 _______________________________________ Won 7/2

4.20 CHURCHILL @ odds-on is a swerve ______ Lost

5.00 THOMAS HOBSON e/w @ 5/1 (5 places) ____________________________ Won 4/1

:bye: :bye: :bye:

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  billion.

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1913

Willie… Oh my little willie…. the weather over here is sweltering and I’m finding it a tad uncomfortable in these nappy things…. I was meaning to ask you Willie, cuz your a man of vast experience (I use the term very loosely), but does too many sweaty hands have much effect on the internal workings of your dongle….. just a thought….

4.20 Ascot… Barney Roy…. 1st @ 4.00….
    8.00 Bev… Alfred Richardson…. 1st @ 3.43….

MrE

Edited my own post….

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Matron Matron.
    Matron
    Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5283

Unfortunately, I have relative that is terminally ill and that is the reason I have not been posting much.

Just so much to arrange at the moment.

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3817

Unfortunately, I have relative that is terminally ill and that is the reason I have not been posting much.

Just so much to arrange at the moment.

Sorry to read your news Matron.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,197 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.