Goliathe did you work with this x racer 2006? or before

Home Forums Horse Racing Goliathe did you work with this x racer 2006? or before

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  angelj 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

angelj
    • Total Posts 1

Goliathe was given to me in dreadful condition after being ill treated and almost starved to death, I am now getting him on the road to recovery and would love some pics and info on him, he was trained by G M Moore and had one race only in 2006 he came 19th out of 20 racing at Haydock park
    he came out of racing then it seems he fell into at least two bad homes, i am trying to piece together some things about this horse.
    did you work with this horse or know who was his ‘lad’ ?
    have emailed his trainer who remember him calling him a ‘gentle giant’ would like to know more about him as he still gentle but apparently difficult to ride. any info on him would be great email if you wish janinewilbraham@googlemail.com

Coggy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1212

I’m sorry that I cannot provide any info on him.
    I’m sorry to hear of his mistreatment and wish you every success with him, and I wish him a total recovery and hope that his experiences have left him with no scars, mental or physical.

nulty
    nulty
    Participant
    • Total Posts 448

I echo the sentiments of the previous poster. Sad to hear the realities of a failed racehorse.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.