French Open

Home Forums General Sports French Open

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  darren83 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4599

RAFAEL NADAL 13/8

Even though after his loss to Djokovic last week that was in 3sets and over 5 sets at Roland Garros it is a different ball game.
    Though he could face Ferrer,And Wawrinka in quarters and semi i still think Rafa will do it.

MARIA SHARAPOVA 7/1

In my sports bet thread i put up Maria at 7/1 i did Rafa too but he was EVS then now drifted.But Maria who got Serena in half of the draw has a bad record against her but has to beat her soon and could be this year.

Anonymous
    • Total Posts 775

Nadal’s a great bet. The semi-final between him and Djoko in last years French Open was the second best game of tennis I’ve ever seen, only just behind that epic Wimbledon final where Nadal finally got the better of Roger.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4599

Get in there both winners this week more tennis bets in my thread happy this week.

highflyer1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 205

How anyone can bet on the outcome of tennis matches is totally beyond my comprehension.

Anyway, what odds you offer on Rafa eventually passing Roger’s total of 17 Slams? Only four to go!

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4599

Rafa should have at least 2more French opens for him Wimbledon be hardest to win again.US Open he can win that again.And in Melbourne though got to final this year not one of his fave events.I say he is odds on to beat Federer.

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19597

Well done Darren, had a bit on Super Sharapova myself.

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.