Follow my bets and make money

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Follow my bets and make money

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  The Professional 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The Professional
    • Total Posts 10

Today I am having a 5 point win bet on Sonning Star 3.30 Plumpton. I expect this horse to soon be rated 140+ and it runs off 111 today.

placemat2
    placemat2
    • Total Posts 320

I have to agree this horse has a great chance today. my only reservation is the race might turn into a slug and suit the only hold up horse in the race.If the jockey lets the other go on and hold him off the pace it could a case of "how far"

Grimes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1843

Well, it sometimes works the other way, I believe. If the jockeys let a horse get too far ahead in heavy going, they have a job catching it. Though, presumably, it would have to be a strong stayer.

placemat2
    placemat2
    • Total Posts 320

The slug happened why do jockeys do that. The fav wins held up behind to horses running each other into the ground.You know know to avoid this jock in a tactical race.

Anybody that went to http://www.paceformfreetips.co.uk would have once again had a winning day.

placemat2
    placemat2
    • Total Posts 320

Well, it sometimes works the other way, I believe. If the jockeys let a horse get too far ahead in heavy going, they have a job catching it. Though, presumably, it would have to be a strong stayer.

grimes,it depends on how easy the lead is. if one horse is let go yes on any going its hard to catch them, but if you let two front runners go,their excitement makes sure they don’t get home…..

Grimes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1843

"Cutting each other’s throats", as they say. I remember reading long ago that heavy going made it harder to make up ground, but maybe you’re right. It doesn’t matter unless there’s a duel for the lead.

Also, a horse’s aptitude for the ‘heavy’ would presumably be a factor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.