The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Does anyone know ?

Home Forums Horse Racing Does anyone know ?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    kenny
    • Total Posts 18

Just got a letter this morning from a tipster company called "WinWise" Racing, they say they will guarantee your money back if the horse loses, (just send in the betting slip). I’d just like to know if any members have come across this company.<br>                        Kenny

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Hi kenny

Are you off your head. Don’t even consider anything like that. Straight into the bin.

Wallace
    Participant
    • Total Posts 862

A new member asking about a tipping service.  What does that smell like?  Answers with four letters please.

<br>Cormack, looks like another one…

Participant
    • Total Posts 232

I think there was a article in the racing post some months ago….try googling them….

http://www.asa.org.uk/asa/adjudications … n_id=40662 <br>have a look at this….

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

I’ve been subscribing to them for a while, don’t know if they refund your stake on losers as every horse they’ve tipped me has won. Shortest price of 9/1 as well.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

He’s a member since 2003.

kenny
    • Total Posts 18

Thanks david johnson,<br>just asking a question, everybody else seems to think there a load of s–t.<br>are you taking the p–s or what:angry:

Participant
    • Total Posts 16514

Amazing that some of you can have the front to critise this firm.<br>I have a house, a car, a boat and a stud farm all thanks to winwise.<br>I picked up some discarded losing betting slips at Newmarket the other week and they even refunded them.

clivex
    • Total Posts 3420

Unless you are really living and dying by the moeny you make/lose in this game, can someone try and explain to me what satisfaction there is in having someone else choose your selections for you?

Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

Quote: from clivex on 1:54 pm on May 14, 2007[br]Unless you are really living and dying by the moeny you make/lose in this game, can someone try and explain to me what satisfaction there is in having someone else choose your selections for you?

I refer the honourable member to Sporting Sam’s response. Ithangyew

(Edited by rory at 1:58 pm on May 14, 2007)

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

clivex, I ask myself that every Saturday when I limit my punting to a double with Nick Mordin’s and Derek Thompson’s tipping line selections!

clivex
    • Total Posts 3420

:biggrin:

• Total Posts 2390

can someone try and explain to me what satisfaction there is in having someone else choose your selections for you?

100% correct, or an I too arrogant for my own good?

kenny
    • Total Posts 18

Thanks racinggirluk, looked at the link and cant thank you enough, at least i got a civil reply from one member.<br>:)

Participant
    • Total Posts 16514

You are a tad sensitive Kenny,<br>In general members here are friendly and humourous, much better than the opposite…..

Unfriendly and Humourless:biggrin:

ToneLoc
    • Total Posts 101

Sporting Sam and myself are just two happy Winwise patrons.

I’m emailing on the move today, just had a wireless network setup on my 128ft yacht courtesy of yet another Winwise treble! 😎

Keymaster
    • Total Posts 9199

If it is spam wallace it’s backfired spectacularly!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.