Darren's Sports Bets 2018

Home Forums General Sports Darren's Sports Bets 2018

This topic contains 635 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by BigG BigG 8 hours, 24 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 636 total)
  • Author

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4595

Also gone for Garcia Woodland double for this week combine price i got 161/1

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4646

Hi Darren, I was going to stick them on yesterday, but I was well under the weather.
    I get troubled with something called laberinthitis now and again, my balance completely
    went and I couldn’t look at a screen because I felt really sick, it’s like a bad case of
    sea sickness. Fortunately I have tablets but they take a while to work. I have to lie flat
    and try not to move my head too much, it’s not a nice condition. I only managed to look
    at my PC just before the Mayakoba started, and with a minute to go I got one choice on.

Cameron Champ 40/1 (45/1 1st round leader market)

We’ve both bet him and done well out of him Darren, he’s going to be a major force
    and I think they are offering too big a price not to chance that he can keep his
    run going and add another tournament to his belt.

Hopefully my problems will settle and I can get a couple on in-play in the Nedbank and
    Mayakoba tournaments. The book closed before I got Gary Woodland on, I’ve checked and he’s
    playing a blinder for you Darren at 6 under after 12 holes and tied for the lead. He’s 6/1
    at present, I haven’t taken him yet and I’ll watch how things go. I’ll probably regret not
    taking the 6s, but it’s a bit short with the best part of 4 rounds to go. Good luck
    with him and your other guys :good:

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4646

Darren, just clocked that you had the Garcia/Woodland double on. Mate, Garcia has done the
    business for you at the Nedbank, leader at this point and Woodland has just birdied the 13th
    to be outright leader at 7 under. That looks a great bet now, I hope it comes up for you :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4595

Sorry to hear that mate i hope you get better i do

And Garcia and Woodland going really well to nice double if come off but Ancer and Neimann up there as well.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4646

Thanks for your concern Darren, but I’m much better now. I had booked a theatre night
    in Glasgow a couple of months back, and I was beginning to think we would have to
    cancel, but I’ve picked up well and having just come back from the show, it was worth
    going. Enjoying a small rioja in the hotel we are staying at, and just having checked
    the scores from the Mayakoba I’m happy, but a bit miffed that Champ didn’t hit his 62
    yesterday, I’d be 560 quid better off if he had :wacko: However, I can’t complain, he’s
    back in the picture and very capable of taking this.

Good luck with Garcia, he’s still managing to keep his head in front, even though the
    pack is closing. He’s got the experience to keep ahead, I still think you are on a winner :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4595

No luck at Needbank golf on Sergio so gutted with final round

But 9/4 winner on Tsitspas in Next gen open

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4595

Final tennis bet of year

ROGER FEDERER 11/4 ATP World finals

Being indoors no reason why cant win while group ideal as bigger names in other half expect federer coast group before tougher matches with With Djokovic or a A Zverev happen can end year with a win.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4646

Bad luck with Garcia Darren, he just couldn’t get it going today. It doesn’t look like
    this is going to be a good golf week for us. Champ played himself back into it on his 2nd
    round, but any chance he had disappeared with a double bogie on the 18th in the 3rd round.
    From 6 behind he needs a miracle.

Well done with Tsitspas, he saved your bacon this week :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4595

If Danny Lee win this this week another moan alert by our pal Raymo i think.But he 2nd 4 behind Kuchar don’t think he catch him now

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4595

Am sure Raymo be happy that Danny Lee just failed last night if he won the raymo cat or dog been kicked out i feel 😉

There are 4 golf events this week bets be up for all of them extra events in Dunlop phoniex open and in Australia pga championship.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4595

DP Tour championship

RORY MCILROY 10/1 and 14/1 1st round leader

No doubt not been of years for him but if look at form this year at places got form at he done well apart from Shenzan.Rory loves golf in this part of world a 2time winner here also a Dubai desert classic winner.Return back here can inspire him and can end year with a win.And can also make a fast start here worth backing him in 1st round leader.

TYRELL HATTON 16/1

He had title in his hands in 2016 one bad drive on 72nd hole go into water lost out to Fitzpatrick.He loves desert golf and 3rd in the classic this year prove that to.And recent performances in CJ Cup and WGC in asia were solid enough by him to be a big player this week.

KIRADECH APRINBARNAT 50/1

Big hitting thai has a PGA Tour card but put up a carear best by him when 4th at at Shenzan also 3rd here last year and this type of course suit his power he got can make a impact here.

DEAN BURMESTER 125/1

Power packed South African who been quiet but showed enough last week in Needbank to suggest of him going well here.Last year in HSBC Dubai was 7th and in this event was 4th last year golf in this part of world suits him.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4595

Bets for Dunlop Phoniex open

HIDECKI MATSUYAMA 5/1

No doubt Koepka is right fave and winner of event last 2 years but get feeling with him now he not be up for this smaller event now he one of the elite players.And Mats who won here before loves playing in his homeland shown form in back end of Fed ex cup to suggest a win here is on the cards.

SHUGO IMIHARA 14/1

Was 6th here last year and 4th in 2015 been in good form in events in Japan and was a recent winner in Bridgestone in Japan of the those who play here he one i like the most.

SCOTT VINCENT 50/1

Plays in Asia and knows these courses well and though not won yet he getting closer to a 1st win was 2nd few weeks ago by a shot and could one place better.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4595

RSM Classic

CT PAN 25/1

Was 6th here two times in a row before last year when 13th.He storm up leaderboard on sunday in ohl classic and way he playing last few weeks suggest a win is coming

AUSTIN COOK 33/1

Am a big fan of this guy a serious talented player won this event last year in style by 4 shots.And going to defend be hard there every chance of a follow up here.This season shown odd bit of form 1st round of Cimb classic.And a bold run on the cards.

RUSSEL HENLEY 33/1

Has 3 top tens here in a row and this super putter can go well again did well in 1st 2 rounds of ohl classic but faded at weekend.But a return to this venue can get that spark back.

SAM BURNS 100/1

While Cameron Champ gets a lot of praise this guy should not be forgotten about for this week best finish was at Honda classic last year a event that ties into this event Henley a winner there.Burns is talented kid and he not be far away of winning on tour may be this week.

OLLIE SCHNIEDERJANS 150/1

A young player got a lot of time for was 6th here in 2016 but recent not great but i take a chance on him because of talent got and form here

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4595

Emirates Australian open

CAMERON SMITH 8/1

When looking at course form focus on 2010-11-12 after 6 years it returns to this venue and Smith who proven in events back home lost a playoff to Speith and won PGA Australian last year can win here.Did well in fed ex cup while events in Asia not go as well he hoped for every chance of return to winning ways back here.

BRANDT SNEDECKER 11/1

This guy could be party pooper for locals here as this guy has form to blow rivals away if there is wind here he love that form in Pebble beach and farmers show that.

BYEOUNG HUN AN 14/1

Yes gone with top order of betting but feeling can outclass rivals here and AN a top player though.Can go well at a venue that suit his game as well.

NORMAN XIONG 100/1

Cameron Davis won event last year a young kid so if there be a youngster to win it again i go with this kid.Was up there with Cameron Champ at halfway stage of Sandersons before fading.But that was to be expected and think do ok here.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4595

Also gone for a 4way acca

RORY 10/1
    H Matsuyama 5/1
    C Smith 8/1
    CT PAN 25/1

If 1st 3 win and PAN has a shot lead coming tp 18th hole on sunday i be hiding under the table or behind sofa

BigG hope you feel much better this week will you have a bet on all 4 events or just European and PGA Tour events

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 636 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.