Darren's Sports Bets 2018

Home Forums General Sports Darren's Sports Bets 2018

This topic contains 454 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by BigG BigG 4 hours, 8 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 455 total)
  • Author

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4455

Add SI WOO KIM 4/1 Top asian

Looking at it only has B AN to beat here but Kim has decent record at Harbour town and this type of layout where more about keeping ball in play suit him well

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4455

At halfway stage of Heritage open

And my bets look way off here but 2 days so add one more here

SI WOO KIM 10/1

Got him at 4/1 top asian so be gutted if not have any of him in outright market.Was 14th last year and now one off the lead after 36holes.He plays rubbish or he contends and doing the latter won players championship last year so has the bottle and can win it from where he is.

Any views on halfway stage

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4455

ATP Monte Carlo masters

MILOS RAONIC 33/1 EW

This 1st masters 1000 event on clay Nadal a class apart but got tough matches in his half from Djokovic,Thiem,Dimitrov.So head to other half of draw and Raonic looks cracking price get to final.Only A Zverev see being main danger here.Cilic not best record here.got to 3 QF here but draw he got can get to final.

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3286

Heritage looks really wide open Darren!! Twenty odd players within four shots!!

In Spain it is interesting for me though got Nacho well placed and Campillo not far off too but the big man RAHM is looming large!!

Would be nice for me if Nacho won as I have him at 125/1 !! Greedy me!!

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3286

Outstanding effort from the amateur PASTOR thirteen under and no round over par!!

Looks like he could be a future one to watch!!

Anyway come on Nacho VENGA !!! :good:

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3286

WELL DONE with RAHM Darren :good:

Shame for me about Elvira bogey at seventeen put an end to my hopes of winning but am happy with him and Campillo placing!!
    Also hope you got Campillo placed G !!

Heritage tonight looks interesting too!!

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3286

Bad Luck with Kim Darren.

I had two tied for seventh just out of the places!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4405

This certainly came back to bite me…..

“Good luck guys, there’s no doubting that if Rahm plays his A game that he has
    the class to take this. It depends how much the Masters took out of him, and at
    his present odds of 7/2 I’m not sure that’s great value…..just watch him hose
    up here now” :wacko:

and hose up he duly did lol. Very well done again Darren, the best man won the
    tournament without doubt. :good:

Raymo, I did have Campillo e/w, so between him and Kucher, who placed in the
    1st round betting at 33s, I just about scarped out without loss. You were
    unlucky with Elvira, he would have been a nice winner, but still a cracking
    e/w at 125/1 :good:

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3286

Same here with Rahm G !! I thought the price was too skinny to bet but he did look different gear to these!!

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4455

Gutted on Kim i was guys he even lost out on top Asian bet as well lost a playoff to guy from Japan

Well done Raymo on Elvia 125/1 good price i thought Rahm went in water at 17 thank god he not and unlucky at 17th.Well done on Campillo getting a place and you as well BigG getting a place on him to.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4405

Darren, I’m sick for you about Kim, just how many putts did that guy miss :wacko:
    He should have had it wrapped up before the play off was needed, and could have taken
    it in either of the 1st 2 play off holes. Bad luck mate.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4455

Bets for Hassan trophee

THOMAS PIETERS 25/1

No doubt that Dunne is right fave was 2nd last week and same place last year.But for me going with Belguim powerhouse.No doubt a world class talent he is play well in Abu dhabi this year and while loss of form not great expect him to get back to best soon can be here.

RENATAO PARATORE 80/1

Last 2 years this improving young player from Italy has made the top ten both times and starting to find form again after all won maiden title last year.4th in Qatar and 21 last week another good week for him.

AARON RAI 40/1

Not a power hitter but one who scrambles well he getting to grips being on tour now after a slow start.3rd in Turkey best effort and was 12th last week in Spain

SEBASTIAN GROS 100/1

French players have good record in this part of world and for me this guy at a 3 figure price can go well here.4th at Tshane open did enough in Spain last week for him to contend here.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4455

Bets for Valero Texas open

KEVIN CHAPPELL 28/1

At long last got off the mark when won here last year while be more presure as a defending champion no doubt in my mind he can defend here.Missed the cut last 2 times not ideal but a return to venue he adores can spark him into life again.

BILLY HORSCHEL 40/1

He one of those players go hot and cold starting to get warm now won Byron nelson last year which could be a event to look at for clues this week.Was 9th at Heritage has fine form here to.

BEAU HOSSLER 50/1

Being a fellow player from Texas should have problem with course here this week he once led a us open 2012.He was gutted to lose to Poulter at Houston open but he be winning soon he a super talent.

AARON BADDLEY 125/1

Players from Australia do well here and was 5th last year while form not been great this year a return to Texas could be what is need for him find form again

COREY CONNERS 200/1

Look like winning Valspar before fade badly which not a suprise with company was in with Woods,Rose and Casey.But suggest there can make a impact at this level.Game should suit him here go well i think

Raymo and BigG and if you have a bet Flyers wish you all luck.

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3286

Here we go!!

TROPHEE HASSAN

Pablo Larrazabal 25/1
    Sam Horsfield 55/1
    Alexander Bjork 80/1
    Callum Shinkwin 80/1

TEXAS OPEN

Billy Horshel 33/1
    Kevin Streelman 80/1
    Brian Gay 125/1
    Patrick Rodgers 125/1

Looks tricky this week guys so best of luck :good: :good:

Flyers Nap
    Participant
    • Total Posts 253

Agreed Raymo……..Just stateside for me,have a look at Euro after cut.

Beau Hossler 48

Jimmy Walker 60

Sangmoon Bae 540 Top 5 85

Two local boys,plenty crowd support for both,win only.
    JW has won here before,looking to get back on track following serious illness,signs at the Masters he is getting there.BH played superbly under pressure couple weeks back,looks a rookie with a future.

Sangmmoon only one top 15 at Pebble,still not shown his true form,not totally given up on him yet,small play EW.

Good luck gents

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 455 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.