Darren's Sports Bets 2018

Home Forums General Sports Darren's Sports Bets 2018

This topic contains 456 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by BigG BigG 1 day, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 457 total)
  • Author

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4455

Only 10 days to go for new year so i start my 2018 a bit early i add ante post bets in Golf and Tennis start with Tennis

GRIGOR DIMITROV 25/1 Win Australian open

Now up to a carear high ranking at 3 in the world and with doubts over Rafa pick up injury before ATP Finals.
    Murray and Djokovic both got questions to answer.This looks ideal time for baby fed to collect 1st grand slam.When you think it in early in the season.Doubt Andy or Novak be back at 100 percent and no reason why he can’t win here.

BELINDA BENCIC 125/1 Austrailian open

In ladies event this is wide open Serena be back but can be taken on.Halep is current no1 but i like her on clay than early season hardcourts.And for me there can be a shock winner in Bencic she can be insprired by Sloane Stephens who won US open after having a injury hit season.Bencic has won 28 out of 31 matches since her return. now 75 into rankings which mean she go direct into Aussie open.And she can get her carear back on track.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4455

Add few more tomorrow

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4455

Bets for Wimbledon 2018

LUCAS POUILLE 200/1 Mens title

No doubt for Nadal never win title here again.Think same be said for Federer as well.Djokovic i see peaking at US open.And for me in past few years we seen players who win Davis cup or lose in final do well in slams a year later.When team GB won it a year later Murray was no1 in world.Cilic and Del Potro in final last year made a final at Wimbledon and latter got to last 4 in Us open.For me Lucas has proved can do well here got to last 8 he won a grass court event in Stuttgart.And is proven here for me a darkhorse next year

MADISON KEYS 25/1 Win Wimbledon title

On her to win US open this year she tore into her rivals but in her win over Coco pick up a injury that affect her in final.Before semi final was 25/1 to win Wimbledon so i jump on that price.A loss to Sloane in final may turn out to be a good thing.She has that experiance of major final even if not postive.And grass always been the surface that many felt she be best on her hard hitting style is perfect and being a winner on surface already at Birmingham at Aegon classic

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4455

It back now the Tennis.So bets for this week below

NICK KYRIGIOS 5/1 To win ATP Brisbane international

Early matches with Tiafoe or Dogpolov should not worry him and think this be the year can start doing what we all expect from him.Dimitrov be hard to beat but he be looking at Australian open as main target.

ASHLEIGH BARTY 10/1 WTA Brisbane International

She improve so much last season no reason why back on home turf can’t go well.Start with Tsurenko which be hard but should win it.Could face Pliskova in last 8.While big names like Svotolina or Keys could await in last 4

AGNEISKWA RADWANSKWA 8/1 ASB Classic

She had a poor year last season but could easily bounce back in 2018 she is without a doubt a talented player former grand slam runner up.And can take this and go onto better things.Draw is kind where more than likely play Wozniacki in semi final.

MARIA SHARAPOVA 5/1 Shenzaan open

Apart from the lively Ostapenko who could face her in the last 4 this not a tough route for former no1 player in world.And has good form at start of year so not lack fitness think can win it.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4455

Bets for 1st event of new golf season

JORDAN SPEITH 6/1 Sentry tournament of champions

I expect him to be no1 player in the world at end of year and can start off with a win here where he hold course record for winning total of 30 under par.Suits him so well and start season well so not expect him to be rusty.

HIDEKI MATSUYAMA 12/1

Another guy who makes fast starts to new season has good form here as well was 2nd to Thomas last year.And though he end year in bad form.He is to good of player to stay in poor form

KEVIN KISNER 33/1

On 1st visit here in 2016 finish in midfield but did start with rounds of 69 and 65 weekend not good but that was a decent effort on 1st try here.Going back again he the type of player to catch early for this week and next week.No shock if he win next week to.

RUSSEL HENLEY 50/1

Was 1 shot away from being in playoff here in 2015 so we know he enjoys it here and course made for a guy with a short game like him.Won in Houston to to get here and not one to rule out

BigG and Raymo what your bets and good luck this week and rest of the season.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4409

Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year Darren and Raymo, another year like
    last year would do very nicely for us :good:

Sentry Tournament Of Champions

Hideki Matsuyama 12/1 (14/1 1st round leader)

This tournament is right up his street. The wide fairways are perfect for those
    that are long off the tee, and with his previous efforts of 3rd in 2015 and 2nd
    in 2017 he can go one better this year.

Cameron Smith 40/1 (30/1 1st round leader)

He’s the man I had down as a potential champion, and he hasn’t let me down.
    He finished off last year with 5th at CIMB Classic, 3rd at the CJ Cup and a
    win in the Australian PGA. He’s hot as you can get at the moment, and must
    be brimming with confidence. I think the Bookies (Boylesports and Betfred)
    are sticking their necks out at 40/1. I’m happy to have a go with him at
    those odds.

Let’s hope we get off to a flyer this year :good:

botchy1
    botchy1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2230

Well done Darren, bet you enjoyed watching that match stress free :good:

Good luck for the rest of the year, sure you will be knocking a few more in. :yahoo:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4455

Thank you Botchy for that i hope i get more winners to.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4455

My 1st winner for the thread is a tennis winner well done Nick Kyrigios at 5/1 bets for Tennis this week.

ALEXANDER DOGPOLOV 12/1 To win ATP Sydney international

He start season ok last week and for me think take this event serious as well the draw this week looks ok to a match with Fognini but can be a slow starter to season.While Ramos and Kohlscreiber be hard think the dog be to good.

KAREN KHACHOROV 20/1 To win ATP ASB Classic

Think both Isner and Del Potro be trying to save energy for oz open next week so why go for this improving player from Russia.Enjoys hardcourts and think he can be suprise winner.Even though Isner and Del Potro in half.

MARKETTA VONDROSKOUVA 14/1 to win WTA Hobart

She a very talented young player someone i expect to rise up the rankings this year.Start off with a match vs another rising star in Nadia Vikhlyantseva but think she win that why Vekic may be next she not fear her and can win this week

DARIA GAVRILOVA 28/1 To win WTA Sydney international

With big names looking towards next week i think can be a shock here why i gone for Daria.With Muguruza who retired hurt last week.Though Kerber and few other big names here think be a suprise winner.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4409

A nice kick off into the New year Darren with Kyrigios :good:

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19118

Well done with Kyrigios, Daz….. :good:
    I like to keep him at bargepole length away but like you say is very talented and can hopefully kick on from here.

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4455

Thank you BigG and agree with you Nath on him to

No luck on golf last week better luck this week bets coming up.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4455

Sony open bets

KEVIN KISNER 25/1

Has he proved winning Dean and Deluca last year he has proven form on tracks he loves and this is one of them last 2 years was 4th and 5th and another good week for him for him look on the cards

JORDAN SPEITH 5/1

No chance with Thomas last year but still play well here and while season not get off to best start last week.He did recover well and 1st round look rusty but in the end finish well.And be main challenger to Kisner

SI WOO KIM 60/1

Last 2 times play event been 4th and 3rd this one of the events he do really well at big thing with him have no idea what turn up can MC or be close to winning events.If he show best form be up there at weekend.

OLLIE SCHNIEDERJANS 70/1

Was down the field on debut last year but he improved as season went on and he now a much better player and will be looking ahead to return here.Type of layout will suit him and think go well.

AARON WISE 150/1

Russel Henley proved you can win here on debut and for me this guy has potential be as good as him.Wise won Air Captial classic at web.com a title Jason Day won before to.Wise be well suited this week he one to keep a eye on this week and this season

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4455

Bets for SA Open

BRANDEN GRACE 13/2

Has wonmany times in his homeland last win was at Needbank challenge and showed class there last season was hard time with off the course things going on.But now all that sorted i expect Grace to hit new season strong and can take this title

DEAN BURMESTER 25/1

If it turn into a long and soft course then this the guy can give Grace most to worry about won 1st title in SA last year and was 4th in this event he enjoys coming home think make a big impact this week.

SAM HORSFIELD 100/1

This kid beingplaying PGA tour but return home to European tour won a tour card now a member on tour and he not be scared of top players here.And expect him go well on course that suit his power of the tee

TAPIO PULKANEN 125/1

Made a big impression on me last time out in South africa where halfway into event storm into lead.When the weekend came unable to carry it on.But show potential he got and can go well at nice price

Good luck BigG and any news on Raymo not see him last week hope he comes in this week.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4455

And has put in final pages of 2017 thread my money list bets.Start off with Race to dubai bets

JON RAHM 5/1
    BRANDEN GRACE 40/1

And on PGA Tour

J Speith 7/2
    J Day 22/1
    O Schniederjans 300/1

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 457 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.