Darren's Sports Bets 2017

Home Forums General Sports Darren's Sports Bets 2017

This topic contains 502 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by BigG BigG 1 day, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 496 through 503 (of 503 total)
  • Author
    BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3323

Good luck with those bets BigG a shock of going for Casey some reason he not know where winning line is

I had quite a tussle with this one Darren, he lets himself down time after time, and
    yet he’s a terrific golfer (apart from the back 9 on the final round :wacko: ) I just had
    a gut feeling he would come right in a big one this year, and if I didn’t back him I’d
    be kicking myself. If he’s 3 ahead going into the last round, I’ll probably think….Oh
    here we go again. I’d rather he was a couple back back and hope he hits a good round to
    get in as club house leader, and watch if the others could catch him. That’s probably his
    best chance, but he is a big risk :wacko:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4016

RSM Classic bets

OLLIE SCHNIEDERJANS 33/1

Last 6months been waiting for this event as this is perfect course for him break his duck.Was 6th here last year since then gave Stenson a fright at Wyndham and did well at Heritage open too.This a super young talent in class of a Patrick Cantlay like him can win on tour this week.

SI WOO KIM 80/1

Like Pieters in DP Tour championship his early price come crashing down.Was 18th here in 2015 since then.Won Wyndham and Players championship.Found form get to 3rd last week.Will go close this week.

HUDSON SWAFFORD 80/1

Won carearbuilder championship which was 1st title of carear and being a local resdient here no reason why he not go well here

HARRIS ENGLISH 125/1

Been a suprise lost form so bad but a return to area he likes.He a fan of courses near the sea and is part of Sea island mafia.So course be no issue for him.Can be week where he find form again.

CT PAN 150/1

Was 6th here last year on same score as Schniederjans and he can take another step forward this week.Best showing was 2nd at Farmers behind Rahm.But maybe this longshot will shock a few.

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2681

Now this is definitely my last golf bets of the year!! LOL

DP WORLD TOUR CHAMPS

CHARL SCHWARTZEL 28/1
    THOMAS PIETERS 40/1
    RICHIE RAMSEY 125/1
    RYAN FOX 300/1

RSM CLASSIC

KEVIN KISNER 18/1
    OLLIE SCHNEIDERJANS 30/1
    SCOTT BROWN 50/1
    CHRIS KIRK 80/1

Good Luck Guys :good: :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4016

And add THOMAS PIETERS 40/1 be 1st round leader at DP Tour championship

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3323

DP TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP

TYRRELL HATTON 16/1 (22/1 1st round leader)

He’s not been out of the top 20 in his last 7 tournaments, and 2 wins and a
    3rd within those shows his game is pretty damned good. It’s been a great year
    for Hatton, he seems to have coped better with his Demons and has shown he’s
    capable of mixing it with the best. Justin Rose aside, I’d have him as favourite
    for this.

JOOST LUITEN 40/1 (33/1 1st round leader)

A couple of top 20s after nearly pegging back Garcia 3 weeks back shows that his
    game is probably in better shape than at any time this year. It would be a bit
    late in the day to get his nose in front this season, but he doesn’t have the
    pressure that those at the head of the betting do, who are battling it out for
    the right to call themselves the top golfer of the year. He’s particularly
    worth a go in the 1st round betting, as he’s been banging in cracking 1st rounds,
    last week’s 71 was his worst 1st round in the last 6 starts, which included 2 64s,
    a 66 and a 68.

I’m more than a bit late getting these on, they tee off in under 2 hours :wacko:

Let’s hope we can finish off the season in some style :good:

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2681

Good start by Ryan Fox!!! I know it is early days but at that price I may be getting a little excited :good: :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4016

BigG any bets on RSM Classic

And season not over yet mate some events in Australia and South Africa with hero world challenge to

Going well Fox is Raymo you getting a bit excited mate

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3323

Been so busy getting things done after my move, there’s sheets over everything
    and paint tins on just about every surface :wacko:
    So I’ve missed the start of the RSM, and I just got in by the skin of my teeth
    with the DP World Tour. I’m glad I did as Hatton has just had a brilliant 9 under
    par round, although he could have done without taking a 6 at the last :wacko:
    Even with that, he’s gone from middle of the pack to the top. I’d expect he will
    be overtaken by some as he is finished and some are not long started, but I think
    he’s still going to be up there by the end of play today. I wish he had hit his 63
    yeaterday, I’d have been 440 quid up by now.

I’m going to take one in the RSM now and maybe one at the final round. I think
    it’s worth chancing that CHESSON HADLEY can battle his way back
    into this. He had an okay 3 under round, but he’s well off the 9 under leader.
    He’s a decent player and can hit low rounds, so I think the 40/1 is worth
    taking a chance with.

Good luck guys :good:

Viewing 8 posts - 496 through 503 (of 503 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.