javgen.com

Darren's Sports Bets 2017

Home Forums General Sports Darren's Sports Bets 2017

This topic contains 303 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  darren83 2 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 301 through 304 (of 304 total)
  • Author

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3808

BigG and Raymo and just to say there is another golf event this week Barbasol championship which looks very good event on PGA tour

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2874

Cheers Darren, I’m happy for you that Rodgers didn’t win, that would have been a
    sore one. I’m over the moon with Dechambeau, what a finished back nine…. 6 birdies
    and not a bogey in sight. He had to birdie the last two to have a chance of winning,
    he got them, and what a putt to finish on at the 18th :yahoo:
    It’s a pity Berger couldn’t do better for you Darren, I thought he was the main threat
    to Rodgers, but excellent e/w at 80/1 with Wesley Bryan :good:

That’s given us both a good lift right before the open mate, and don’t forget that
    Skybet are going 1/5 odds 10 places. I’ve added a couple in the Open thread. Good
    luck this week, and hoping to see Raymo in the Open thread too :good:

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2312

WELL DONE BIG G :good: :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3808

Bets for Barbasol championship

ROBBY SHELTON 40/1

Patrick Rodgers was going to be headline bet but he WD.So main headline bet is a kid bursting with potential.Shelton was 3rd here 2 years ago as a amatuer.2 years on good enough get 16th on main tour at Valero texas open he main bet this this week.

TREY MULLINAX 28/1

This guy has strong links to course as was college here and help team win here in 2013 and 14 so play here before so give him big chance going well.Was 9th at us open where he finish well.Can give Shelton most to do.

DOMINIC BOZZELI 66/1

Like mullinax has college golf around here local man so knows course well did ok at John dere classic to and another good week in front of the locals on the cards.

SMYLIE KAUFMAN 55/1

Was 12th at players championship strong form on offer from this year a week earlier did ok in Wells Fargo when 5th though recent form not the best this lower grade can give him chance of winning again

JT POSTON 100/1

Quite a few MC in last month suggest no chance could do same again this week but take a chance of him to do better.Was 10th in Puerto rico which to me suggest do better now not big name players around him course should suit to.

BigG and Raymo any bets here in this event

Viewing 4 posts - 301 through 304 (of 304 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.