Darren's Sports Bets 2017

Home Forums General Sports Darren's Sports Bets 2017

This topic contains 398 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  darren83 9 hours, 6 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 399 total)
  • Author

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3928

BigG and Raymo and just to say there is another golf event this week Barbasol championship which looks very good event on PGA tour

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3070

Cheers Darren, I’m happy for you that Rodgers didn’t win, that would have been a
    sore one. I’m over the moon with Dechambeau, what a finished back nine…. 6 birdies
    and not a bogey in sight. He had to birdie the last two to have a chance of winning,
    he got them, and what a putt to finish on at the 18th :yahoo:
    It’s a pity Berger couldn’t do better for you Darren, I thought he was the main threat
    to Rodgers, but excellent e/w at 80/1 with Wesley Bryan :good:

That’s given us both a good lift right before the open mate, and don’t forget that
    Skybet are going 1/5 odds 10 places. I’ve added a couple in the Open thread. Good
    luck this week, and hoping to see Raymo in the Open thread too :good:

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2485

WELL DONE BIG G :good: :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3928

Bets for Barbasol championship

ROBBY SHELTON 40/1

Patrick Rodgers was going to be headline bet but he WD.So main headline bet is a kid bursting with potential.Shelton was 3rd here 2 years ago as a amatuer.2 years on good enough get 16th on main tour at Valero texas open he main bet this this week.

TREY MULLINAX 28/1

This guy has strong links to course as was college here and help team win here in 2013 and 14 so play here before so give him big chance going well.Was 9th at us open where he finish well.Can give Shelton most to do.

DOMINIC BOZZELI 66/1

Like mullinax has college golf around here local man so knows course well did ok at John dere classic to and another good week in front of the locals on the cards.

SMYLIE KAUFMAN 55/1

Was 12th at players championship strong form on offer from this year a week earlier did ok in Wells Fargo when 5th though recent form not the best this lower grade can give him chance of winning again

JT POSTON 100/1

Quite a few MC in last month suggest no chance could do same again this week but take a chance of him to do better.Was 10th in Puerto rico which to me suggest do better now not big name players around him course should suit to.

BigG and Raymo any bets here in this event

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3928

Bets on tennis this week

PHILLIP KOHLSCREIBER 7/1 Win ATP German open

Win most of his events in Germany can do so again.While 1st match vs Rublev be tricky you feel be tired after final in Croatia.While Simon be next still other dangers like Cuevas and Schwartzman but think the german can deliver.

RYAN HARRISON 9/1 Win ATP Atlanta open

When look at his quarter on paper not that hard might face a few whiz kids in Tiafoe and Taylor Fritz but past them might be Sock in last 4 but he got tricky route.While Isner in other half with Muller.So Ryan can get to final may win to.

ERNESTS GULBIS 14/1 Win Swiss open

Has nice draw here on the clay can go far held MP last week in 3set loss to Khacharov but another good week here play Brands 1st. then maybe vs Lorenzi who could win 1st title of carear.But Gulbis can beat him.And only play one of Fognini and Bautista Agut who loves indoor courts than clay.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3928

Golf bets this week start at Canadian open

DUSTIN JOHNSON 7/1

DJ gone close here last year and when Snedecker won this event to few years ago.So DJ have no problem with course or fact so close to open.Where at weekend found form not on sunday but on saturday he did.With big events coming up.He can win here this week.

KEVIN CHAPPELL 40/1

Was in top ten here in 2015 won Texas open since then gone a bit off form. but no doubt he turn it around soon can be in here in Canada this week he like layout this week suit big hitter like him to.

PATRICK RODGERS 66/1

Was unlucky not to win John dere classic should won it but he can recover this week course design by Jack Nicholas and he did farmers insurance open.Rodgers was top 5 there this year.So type of course should bring more improvement this week and he in good form even if he lost JDC

ROBBY SHELTON 100/1

Has won in Canada before so likes coming here and while he did dissapoint last week at Barbasol championship were signs he could make a impact this week.He a serious talent who not be long before wins on tour.

LUKE LIST 140/1

Was 14th here last year so course suit this massive hitter open with 6under last year here.And go well again.Yes he had lot of MC over last month but none of those layouts would suit a big hitter like him expect him make weekend do well.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3928

Bets for European open

THOMAS DETRY 50/1

There is no course form go on this week playing at a course in Germany all i know it suit big hitters.This young player from Belguim looks ideal fit.Should suit him very well this week.Was 45th in irish open but 2nd at international open.A win coming soon for him think might do it this week.

THORBJON OLESEN 20/1

Not many of top players appeal to me but this dane has form in Germany was 2nd behind Stenson last year.And been in decent nick last few months play well in France.Thing with him find it hard play well in spells so even though last few weeks not been indeal he type of player bounce back.

KIRADECH APHIBARNANT 45/1

Big hitting thai be looking to follow in Jaide footsteps win this event and with it coming to massive layout no doubt it suit him very well.6th in Thailand open and 14th in PGA championship.Think do well here

BERND RITTHAMMER 125/1

Was 15th last time in Scottish open very good by him doing better on tour this year.A return to Germany will suit him and a course as long this as well.

ALEXANDRE KNAPPE 200/1

This young player from Germany impress me in Scottish open think a trip home will spur him on even more should suit him to.

Raymo and BigG any bets this week

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2485

Back to the normal boring LOL golf this week.
    Here are my picks guys

CANADIAN OPEN

Chad Campbell 50/1
    Garry Woodland 66/1
    Ian Poulter 45/1
    Jhonattan Vegas 125/1

PORSCHE EUROPEAN OPEN

Paul Dunne 33/1
    David Lipsky 66/1
    Jorge Campillo 80/1
    Richard Mcevoy 100/1

Good Luck Guys :good: :good:

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3070

Hi guys, I’ve mentioned over the last week or so that I’m moving house,
    my actual move is tomorrow and I’ve not been able to do much study. I’ve had
    a few minutes break and I’ve missed the start of the European Open, but a
    guy I’ve mentione before, THOMAS DETRY seems to be doing well
    at the moment at 3 under after 15. I’ve taken the 28/1 with Skybet.

Again with not having much time I’m picking another old faithful of mine,
    DAVID LIPSKY at 60/1 with Bet365. He hasn’t started his round
    yet, so I’ll check how it’s going later.

The Canadian Open starts in about 40 minutes, I’ll try and have a look through
    and see if I can get a couple on before it starts

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3070

I’m on the move again, I’ll update properly later, but I’ve had these 3 e/w and 1st round,
    I just got on before the off.
    Danny Lee
    Gary Woodland
    Cameron Smith.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3928

Raymo and BigG you guys both on Woodland he doing well but my best hope is Chappell at 40/1 any views on final round at canadian open.No hope i feel in porsche open

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3928

ALEXANDER ZVEREV 7/1 To win ATP CITI open

First 500 event of summer hardcourts in states and very tough it is with Del Potro,Theim,Nishikori,Raonic but i go with the young german who got to last 4 here last year.Has few easy matches to start could face Kyrigios but he back from injury.Guys like Dimitrov,Del Potro could face this very hard but stick with him.

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2485

Just got in from Ponte races Darren! Backed first and last race winners but that is by the by!!

Could be very interesting tonight in Canada!! ALL my four are within five shots of Hoffman!! LOL
    I hope to get at least one of them placed !!
    I think it is pretty open and too be honest anybody down to twelve under could still win it if they go and shoot 64!!
    I think Hoffman and your man Chappell are too short for me to bet at 2/1 and 4/1 and the best thing I can do is watch and hope!!

But as always if my guys can’t win I hope yours does Darren :good: :good:

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3070

Thankfully my move is done and I can settle back down to the important
    stuff……punting :good:

All my eggs are in the one basket tonight in the Canadian, it’s Gary
    Woodland for me and Raymo. Woodland has got off to a stormer, he’s
    picked up 3 birdies in the first 4 holes. Hoffman is just as good with
    2 birdies after 2 holes. Just one between them, it’s still tight at
    the top. Darren you man Chappell has had a steady start after 3 holes,
    but no birdies yet, but only 3 shots between the top 7. Good luck
    guys :good:

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2485

Looks like we all need Charley to mess up!!

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 399 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.