Darren's Sports Bets 2017

Home Forums General Sports Darren's Sports Bets 2017

This topic contains 398 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  darren83 9 hours, 6 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 399 total)
  • Author

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3928

Bets for Scottish open

RICKIE FOWLER 8/1

Sadly no 22/1 price was last time he won this event few years ago.Fowler won already this year at Honda classic.And in decent form finish well at Quicken loans be man to beat this week.

MATTHEW FITZPATRICK 50/1

Was joint 2nd behind Paratore at nordea masters but not been best of season for him.He play ok for 2 and half days in irish open but finish badly.Way he started suggest still in form can make a move here this week.

TYRELL HATTON 50/1

Some reason has gone off the boil over last few months.He did ok in events in America.But not show that type of form since.Maybe a return to links golf and Scotland can inspire him again.

MARC WARREN 200/1

This a event he loves playing in a home event for him did well when Fowler won it in 2015 set decent score to beat but not good enough.Being a good links player course be no problem for him.Should be a bit shorter in market

MATTEO MANNASERO 200/1

Double M starting to find a bit of form not won for a bit now but these links style layouts are perfect for him expect another good week for him

Guys any bets this week

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2485

Golf bets for this week!!

JOHN DEERE CLASSIC

KEVIN KISNER 20/1
    KEVIN NA 40/1
    NICK WATNEY 80/1
    CHRIS STROUD 125/1

SCOTTISH OPEN

BRANDON GRACE 25/1
    PAUL DUNNE 66/1
    SCOTT JAMIESON 150/1
    JULIEN QUESNE 250/1

Some big prices there but hey ho here we go!!
    Only a week to go to the big one!!

Good Luck Guys :good: :good:

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3070

Scottish Open

TYRRELL HATTON 50/1 (50/1 1st round leader)

I agree with you Darren, I think Hatton is a bit of a sleeping tiger. He’s not
    done much of late, but his form over the last year has rocketed him up the ranks
    to 25th in the world. On top of that he finished runner up in this last year
    and 4th in 2014, so he obviously loves it here. I think 50/1 is huge for him.

MATHEW SOUTHGATE 125/1 (125/1 1st round leader)

He’s certainly not one to hang your hat on, but I’m taking a chance that he can
    carry forward the much improved form from last week in the Irish Open. For a change
    he managed to put together 4 terrific rounds to finish T2 with a score of 18 under,
    only Jon Rahm was too good for him. He came out of the traps fast too, only 1 off
    the lead in the 1st round with a cracking 65. Any repeat of that would make the
    125/1 1st round betting very profitable.

I’ll stick my bets up for the John Deere in the morning.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3070

I’ve been up to my eyes in it for the past few days, I’m in the process moving
    house, and I got my Scottish Open bets on last night (about 2am when I’d finished
    hulking boxes) but never got round to the John Deere. I’ve just looked to see how
    the John Deere was going and I see one of my picks from last week, Charles Howell,
    hit a corking 8 under par in his 1st round (45/1 1st round betting)……bugger :wacko:
    I’m going to wait until the half way stage and hopefully get a bet on then.
    Good luck this week guys :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3928

Big G and raymo just started thread for open so any views on it i add special bets to.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3070

John Deere Classic

I was going to wait for the half way stage, but having just had a look,
    and a guy who I’ve kept waiting to break through, BRYSON DECHAMBEAU,
    who was my ante post outsider bet at the start of the year for the US Open,
    is doing quite well sitting at 5 under after 7 holes. The leaders that have
    finished are at 9 under. He’s generally 25 and 28/1, but Skybet have him at
    33s, so I’ve taken some of that. I might do another to go with him tomorrow.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3070

Wow!!!, DECHAMBEAU has just finished his round, and I’d settle for another 2 just like
    that. He was level par for his round at 5 under after 7 holes when I chanced him, he
    picked up a birdie just after that but it was his inward 9…… 5 birdies without a bogey.
    He’s 2 off the lead, 2nd on his own. I hope he can make up for my 2 in the Scottish
    Open, who crashed and burned and will be having the rest of the weekend off :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3928

Good luck with bet BigG

And a question will history repeat itself look who the leader is in John dere a player who start the week at 3figure price who i put up as one to follow.Rahm won and Paratore won could Rodgers do the same when i am not on him.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3070

I certainly wouldn’t bet against Rodgers pulling it off Darren, that was some
    round of 7 under. I hope it doesn’t go that way for you mate, I know how I felt
    after I missed Cameron Smith at huge odds, it was a horrible feeling. A long way
    to go, so we’ll just have to see how it unfolds.

I said I’d add another at the halfway stage, and I’d be kicking myself a bit if my
    tip for last week does the business this week and I’ve not got a penny on him. So
    I’m having a few quid on CHARLES HOWELL III at 8/1. I don’t normally
    go for single figure odds, but I just have a sneaking figure that he might just keep it
    all together over the weekend. In any case I’ve got bigger odds of 33/1 running on
    Dechambeau so it gives me 2 real chances.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3070

Scottish Open

As I mentioned earlier, my 2 are out, so I’ve just had a bet on
    MATT KUCHAR at 14/1. He’s 6 under at the moment
    after 10 holes, that’s 4 behind the leader Ian Poulter. He’s a
    steady Eadie, and I think that might be what’s needed here with the
    weather not too good.

That finishes my golf bets for this week (I think). I’m not sure
    if you guys are having any in-play bets this weekend, but good luck
    if you do :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3928

BigG had decent ante post win on Harry Angel also on him at 4/1 in sprint at Haydock

And if Berger is close before final day think he win it mate

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3928

BigG think Daniel Berger who is 2behind Rodgers will win tonight 29/10 a strange price but best price on him by Ladbrokes any views on final day

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3070

Sorry I missed your post earlier today Darren, I just noticed it. They are well
    into the final round at the moment, your man Rodgers is still leading the way by
    one from Dechambeau after 14 holes. Berger isn’t out of it, but he’s 3 off the
    pace and needs the leaders to come back a bit or he needs to hit a purple patch.
    I hope Dechambeau or Berger can get their head in front, but Rodgers is looking
    pretty solid at the moment. Good luck to us both :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3928

Well done BigG on De Chambeau happy for you and happy Rodgers not win to shock by way W Bryan finish on him at 80/1 at start so nice ew return

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3928

RAJEEV RAM 10/1 Win ATP Hall of fame

A wildcard entry here this week has not been in form but this event he loves he a two time winner here always seem to find form here finish season strong.Might be because others had busy clay and grass court season.In same half as Manniro and Karlovic with them having busy season could be tired.Ram can add another win here

ERNESTS GULBIS 25/1 Win ski star open

At Wimbledon return to beat Del Potro in 3sets before loss to Novak.This week he back on the clay but had strong form on surface former french open semi finalist.Tough half with Ferrer and Carreno busta no reason he fear these players think can win it.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 399 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.