The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Darren's Jump horses 2017/18

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips Darren's Jump horses 2017/18

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7621

Horses to follow come in few weeks but some decent races coming up but start with 2bets today

AUDACIOUS PLAN 5/2 3.10 Sedgefield

DR Richard Newland likes this race won it with Royale Knight twice and can do it again here with runner today.Horse left Rebecca Curtis yard.Won very well in latest hurdles race and going back over fences today look one to beat

PLAY THE ACE 9/4 4.25 Stratford

The Bowen family have good record here and get winner here again this horse loves CD won 3times and go in again today James Bowen 7 pound claim to in flying form as well.

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7204

Two good wins, good luck for the season :good:

• Total Posts 14936

Great start Darren :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7621

Thank you Greenasgrass and Bob i hope can keep it up like this

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

Message from Darren

Mate can you add Yala Enki 9/1 and Lough derg sprit 3/1 in tips thread in horse racing thread got up.I not able to post in there before races.

Blackbeard to conquer the World

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7621

Bets today

NAKADAM 5/1 12.30 Ayr

Do like this horse bit off a cliff horse for me he is.Ran over at 2m5 last time out in 1st run of the year and was 2nd that a good run when you think trip way to short for him.Back over this longer trip think get a win for quite a bit

FORGETTHESMALLTALK 4/1 12.50 Exeter

Travel well in race last time but way this horse ran to me was needing the run and now think with the Alan King yard in fine form up to winning race like this

POTTERS LEGEND 3/1 1.45 Bangor

Though the yard of Lucy Wadham on the cold list this could be the horse to take her off it.Was 4th in Kim Muir and 7th last time out can come on from that run win.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7621

2,2,4 my form figures for horses yesterday gutted hope better luck today

ITS A STING 7/2 1.55 Ludlow

While form figures himself not that inspiring he fell last time but when he does stand up he runs well.And 2m is trip think can win today

BALKO DES FLOS 2/1 2.20 Clonmel

Big race of day it is in Ireland.This won Galway plate in fine style lost to A toi Phil he did make bad mistake at 3rd last which cost him.And getting weight from rival today.Can take revenge today

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7621

Bets for big handicaps at Cheltenham at Weekend

STARCHICHET 10/1 Bet Victor Gold cup

The pipe team in better form now than whole of last season are getting the winners and can nab big pot in this race.Was a easy winner last time out.

MOHAAYED 7/1 To win Greatwood hurdle

They won race last year and look to have another horse for victory here.He be getting stacks of weight of rivals here.He was 7th in County hurdle then 3rd behind Chesterfield at Market Rasen.And feel he be one to beat.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7621

COUNTER SHY 9/2 1.15 Cheltenham

Very decent novice he is and runs in this big field handicap was 2nd last time out and think better ground today suit him well.And think be horse to beat here.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7621

FERGAL MAEL DIUN 5/1 2.05 Fontwell

Has good record here won 2 times and was 2nd in race last year even though this be 1st race of the season he be fit to do himself justice.And think win today

BILLBUSHAY 11/4 2.40 Fontwell

Has joined the DR Richard Newland and this trainer very good record with new recruits and type of horse he likes and yard in good form to

SOULSAVER 4/1 3.15 Fontwell

Lack of a win so far is a bit of a worry but he ran well last time and think the drop in trip today should be ideal for him.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7621

Happy Soulsaver won but was only winner for me 2 bets today

RED SQUARE REVIVAL 3/1 12.50 Leicester

Doubt about him over this trip today but might be now that starting to fufill promise now.And Pipe yard in decent form and always have good record here

SAINT CONTENST 11/4 3.10 Plumpton

The Alan King yard in brilliant form and a yard to fear at Plumpton when it comes to there chasers.And though he fell last time out i expect him to win today

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7621

GOOD MAN PAT 7/2 3.05 Kempton

Though not run over 3m yet be 1st time up at trip for him but think way the 4yo run last time that step up to 3m will suit him.Alan King stable in decent form think can win here.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7621

APPLE’S JADE 6/4 Win Hatton’s Grace

Think be a test of her stayer hurdle form if win here think consider going 3m route at Cheltenham been to young go for it last year.And think be to good for Nicholas Canyon.

Gutted Whisper lost on him at 14/1

• Total Posts 14936

Yanmare & Umberto Dolivate for me in The Devon Marathon mate.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7621

Bets today and tomorrow

KEEP IN LINE 7/2 1.35 Doncaster

Has run well this season so far been 2nd and 3rd on recent starts and return to this trip 2m3 previous races at 2m.And this trip 2m3 will suit him

A GOOD SKIN 5/2 2.10 Doncaster

Not won since 2015 but been coming down in the weights ran well last time over 2m4 that trip to short for him so a return 3m suit him better can get win since 2015

ROBINSFIRTH 9/4 2.30 Cheltenham

Was 2nd last time out when behind Chase The Spud was fav for that race last time out and did ok.But can win this race for Tizzard.

Two bets tomorrow

SEGO SUCCESS 6/1

Has won over this CD before and last time out was 2nd and ran a good race and Alan King has fine record at Doncaster and keep it going tomorrow

LE PREIZEIN 10/1 Caspain Cavair gold cup

Put reason why in the thread in big races forum

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7621

NAKADAM 5/1 1.05 Ayr

Have to admit he a fave horse of mine even though not won for ages now but he keeps running well and not like he put a poor race in.And think this time at Ayr be time he at last get that win.

CRANK’EM UP 3/1 2.55 Uttoxeter

Last 2 runs been decent efforts was 5th and 3rd so far this season and for me reason i like him today is that one of his 2wins came here so enjoy the course.And can win today

A boxing day bet

MIA’S STORM 11/4 Win Kauto star novices chase

Not look strong race and can see this mare with weight she be getting from her rivals being to good for them.She jumps as well i seen from a mare in ages she be tough to beat.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7621

Put up MIA’S Storm already up but here other boxing day bets

ALOOMOMO 100/30 2.10 Wetherby

Going back over fences he is after being going hurdles this season but trainer a smart man there is more progress for him to achieve more over fences.

STAR TACKLE 9/4 2.05 Sedgefield

Harry Whittingham has fine record here 4 runners and 3winners so not coming here for a day out.And this horse ran well last time out though off top weight be harder but still think will win

CYCLOP 11/2 2.15 Market Rasen

Was 2nd last time out and look like winning last time at this track but fell so don’t see track be a problem here.And my bet here.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.