Commonwealth Cup 2017

Home Forums Archive Topics Royal Ascot 2017 Commonwealth Cup 2017

This topic contains 169 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Ghost of Rob V Ghost of Rob V 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 166 through 170 (of 170 total)
  • Author
    CharlesOlney
    CharlesOlney
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1248

I wouldn’t be too keen on sending the winner to Australia.

A European horse winning an Australian sprint is about as difficult to imagine as Jeremy Corbyn being PM.

Sunspangled
    Participant
    • Total Posts 451

I agree, I think it’s madness. And I very much hope he doesn’t, because it will mean that he will have a curtailed season here, perhaps only the July Cup, though there isn’t really another prestigious G1 over 6f after it.

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2689

I think they are keen on the money and the fact that Cara could be the replacement at stud for Scat Daddy

Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 21930

Terrific performance from an unbelievable horse. Would anyone like to suggest a horse capable of beating Caravaggio over 6/7f?

In a two horse race, Harry Angel at 6f.
    Did a bit too much in the early stages today.
    If Harry Angel is allowed to set the pace he wants – kicking off slower fractions – he can beat Caravaggio. But Coolmore will always put a spoiler in, so that won’t happen. 😉

It happened. :yahoo:

value is everything
    Ghost of Rob V
    Ghost of Rob V
    Participant
    • Total Posts 705

I thought of you Ginger when Harry Angel turned on the gas just over two furlongs out. Never looked like being caught. He’s a terrific sprinter.

Good on ya Ginger! :good:

Viewing 5 posts - 166 through 170 (of 170 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.