Celebrity Big Brother

Home Forums Lounge Celebrity Big Brother

This topic contains 50 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Nathan Hughes Nathan Hughes 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Friggo
    • Total Posts 1616

Brother Tommy Sheridan will ruffle a few egos.

I won’t be watching "Celebrity" BB depsite the presence of Lucy Pinder and Michelle Heaton, but nothing would make me happier than if Comrade Sheridan was to meet a sticky end on national television.

Your statement is probably correct Himself, though the irony is that Sheridan probably has as big an ego as most of those he’s in with.

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3327

Brilliant stuff getting Lucy on – they should have put Sophie Howard in too though :)

Ugly Mare
    • Total Posts 1350

forget about her boobs if that’s possible, she strikes me as one of those ghastly Tory toffs who treats men with contempt [that’s most of you] and regards everyone else as beneath her.

Not a very inspiring bunch, too many obscure and uninteresting Americans and some rather cheap women.

crizzy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 877

Not a very inspiring bunch, too many obscure and uninteresting Americans and some rather cheap women.

FANTASTIC! :D

Ugly Mare
    • Total Posts 1350

I’m pleased you’re happy crizzy :)
    trouble is, it’s mostly us women that watch this darn thing.

crizzy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 877

UM, My wife always says, "I’m not going to watch it". She always does, particularly as it all develops. Fascinating… I’m a bloke but must confess to watching it when I can! :?

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7620

may watch it now that Terry Christian is in it..[showing my age again but the only one that I’ve heard of]….as a complete wimp myself I love watching people who are not afraid to say what they think to anyone [even if they don’t think it]….he could make it very interesting….

Ugly Mare
    • Total Posts 1350

I think I shall like Terry too, along with Ben, LaToya and Tina – I think she can be a bit rough..lol

yes crizzy, I always knew you were one of the converts :)

Neil Watson
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1421

Is that La Toya or is it Michael in a dress.

One thing which took my eye, Which London Pensioner is now housebound as that little short ar-se Verne as nicked someones Shopmobility so they can drive around the house.

Good having Terry Christian in, Id much rather have someone who speaks their mind about someone, at least you know where they stand with you.

gamble
    • Total Posts 2512

:shock:

Deapite Nathan Hughes
    and the well travelled Ugly Mare
    giving us the green light for this
    odd extravaganza
    please do not be taken in by this
    over the garden fence tittle tattle
    These sort of shows soften the brain
    and turn those who watch them into chickens.

Repulsive viewing
    it will take away your time
    and diminish you.

Same level as
    Treasure Hunt
    Wife swap
    and Gordon Ramshag

Bulwark
    • Total Posts 3176

This looks a cracking line up, galloway, burns, barrymore etc was the best so far, but this has the potential to be the best yet, the shilpa, jade goody one was dog’s dirt, but as my mate was telling me everyone who was in I thought this is the best celeb freak show line up since John Lydon, Jordan, Peter Andre etc were on Im a celebrity.

Bring it on.

PS Ugly Mare, I cant believe you’ve never heard of Coolio,

Marb- Name me ten tunes from 95 that were better than Coolios Gangstas Paradise (I imagine you’ll struggle), that tune rocked when it cam’e out, his later tune C U when U get there was pretty good at the time too. That tune made my work experience period, over Simply Red’s Fairground and that Michael Jackson tune that he did with his then wife elvis’s daughter in the video, probably the main airtime occupiers.

Ugly Mare
    • Total Posts 1350

hi Bulwark,

no I’ve never heard of Coolio and from what I’ve seen so far I’ve not been missing much. Rap music, if that’s what it’s called, has it’s roots in Scotland so we are told recently, and there it should have remained and was put to better usage.

Horrible culture, awful lyrics and often times quite distressing and revolting, so I read.

Sorry Mart, that doesn’t float my boat :)

Ugly Mare
    • Total Posts 1350

😯

Deapite Nathan Hughes
    and the well travelled Ugly Mare
    giving us the green light for this
    odd extravaganza
    please do not be taken in by this
    over the garden fence tittle tattle
    These sort of shows soften the brain
    and turn those who watch them into chickens.

Repulsive viewing
    it will take away your time
    and diminish you.

Same level as
    Treasure Hunt
    Wife swap
    and Gordon Ramshag

now gamble, you cannot rush off just yet. How do you know it’s a load of tosh if you don’t watch it?

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3327

This looks a cracking line up, galloway, burns, barrymore etc was the best so far, but this has the potential to be the best yet, the shilpa, jade goody one was dog’s dirt, but as my mate was telling me everyone who was in I thought this is the best celeb freak show line up since John Lydon, Jordan, Peter Andre etc were on Im a celebrity.

Bring it on.

PS Ugly Mare, I cant believe you’ve never heard of Coolio,

Marb- Name me ten tunes from 95 that were better than Coolios Gangstas Paradise (I imagine you’ll struggle), that tune rocked when it cam’e out, his later tune C U when U get there was pretty good at the time too. That tune made my work experience period, over Simply Red’s Fairground and that Michael Jackson tune that he did with his then wife elvis’s daughter in the video, probably the main airtime occupiers.

There’s at least ten on Pulp’s "Different Class" album Bulwark :wink: :wink:

gamble
    • Total Posts 2512

I will excuse those who watch this pulp
    purely as a betting exercise
    but you need to commit large sums
    to make it pay and who on earth
    wants to tie up all their readies
    on those eddies.

The swedish marrying machine
    might be considered a good lay
    but she is a survivor
    and possibly an early back
    and later lay might be
    a good against the crowd move.
    with one problem
    Could you get anyone to take her
    pigtails if her price moves in.

Terry Christian cut an interesting figure,
    his jerkin skulking around Mancy back streets
    taking the odd drag, saying he was in love.
    With a difficult squint you could almost
    see James Dean after a slow spin wool wash

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.