AW value.

This topic contains 26 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Nausered 3 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 976

Nice one Nausered!

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

Nausered
    Participant
    • Total Posts 435

Thanks all, I’ve been away for a week, only just got home. For some reason the forum will not let me in from my iphone, it says I’m a banned user :wacko:

I very nearly had another nice one off today in the first race at Kempton this evening. Wicker was the horse, it drifted to 18-1 this afternoon. I had a good e/w punt on him at that price, a furlong out I thought he’d win. Still picked up well for second. As per more the norm, although he drifted to 18-1, he was backed back in on course to 8’s.

They drift every day on the A/W, late afternoon there’s some cracking value to be had for that evenings meetings.

Nausered
    Participant
    • Total Posts 435

Well that sucks, I’ve been away again due to work (this happens all of the time). I had an 18-1 winner at Chelmsford last night which would have gone on this thread yesterday. But for some stupid reason, I can only access this site from my home Mac, not my mobile phone. When I try on my phone, it says I’m a banned user. What’s that all about?

The horse yesterday was Primero, another O’Meara special, I actually love this man now I think. It returned at 16-1, and won easily. It went 20’s yesterday as i tried to access this forum, but I already had 18’s. On synthetic form, he was no 18-1 shot!!

I’m absolutely gutted, I should be two from three with the third second on this thread. I have too go away with work all of the time for three or four days at a time. Always midweek, it’s when these horses run on the A/W evening meetings too. VTC or Admin can nothing be sorted out? I’m not a banned user.

Nausered
    Participant
    • Total Posts 435

I’m watching one now today, not a massive price, but still value. Play Mate in the 6.45 at Newcastle. Good tapeta form at Wolves in the context of this race, and only three runs so improvement to come at 6f on a more galloping track. I don’t really like backing 3yo sprinters against their elders normally. But this horse could have run in the class 5 0-70 last race on the card off 70 on her handicap debut. They send her to this very winnable class 4 0-80 instead, so they must think the mark is workable. First time cheek pieces to sharpen her up back at 6f, she did not stay 7f on turf last time when odds on. I’d make her a 3-1 shot here. But I would not touch her at that price because of the above 3yo v elders at sprint distances. She’s drifted to 6-1 right now, after money for the dodgy starting fav, and Oriental Lilly. At 6-1 I still think I’m going to hold off a little while longer and see she if she drifts just a bit more. But I’m definitely interested in her at this price or bigger now, she’s getting too value now at that price. I like the Burke stable, they tend too have a decent class of animal.

Nausered
    Participant
    • Total Posts 435

7-1 Play Mate is now, so I’ve backed her to win BOG.

Nausered
    Participant
    • Total Posts 435

The 7.15 is a terrible race, but I could not resist a little punt on Miss Bates, Ladbrokes 11-1 boosted to 12-1. 11-2 tissue price, I’d say that’s about right on that last race course form. 12-1 is a bit of a gift by Laddies win lose or draw IMO.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13914

I was happy enough with Dingo yesterday, very hopeful now.

IT issue noted, I’ll bump thread in “Horse Racing”, so that Admin can see it. I don’t have the access/expertise to fix the issue, but hopefully it can be sorted quickly.

Nausered
    Participant
    • Total Posts 435

Me too mate, I thought he looked very well yesterday, and was not given a hard race. A perfect prep. King learnt his lesson with Smad Place first time in the Hennessy. They need a prep. He started to go blue last night as well a touch, so others agreed.

Thanks VTC, it’s very infuriating with the mobile. I won a bucket load of money last night, but was still a bit gutted I could not get on here before hand. That Primero, is one to keep an eye on this winter. They paid a fortune for him, he’s a nice horse on the A/W.

9-1 Play Mate now, tissue price 100/30. has it’s leg fell off lol.

Nausered
    Participant
    • Total Posts 435

12-1 Play Mate!!!

I’ve topped up with an E/W too now!!

Nausered
    Participant
    • Total Posts 435

Poor, and we’ll say no more. :unsure:

Nausered
    Participant
    • Total Posts 435

Old favourite of mine Making Miracles has been backed by myself in the 6.00 at Chelmsford today at 12-1. Jason Hart and polytrack should suit him well. His one run at Chelmsford was pretty good, this tracks bias should suit this horses style. I like this horse, and he’s got more to give at 1m6f/2m IMO.

Nausered
    Participant
    • Total Posts 435

Making Miracles third at 12-1, he ran okay I thought, probably needs 2m on the A/W.

Was not having a bet today, then just noticed Pete The Feat is 20-1 for the veterans chase in his own name at Sandown 3.25. Why he’s 20-1, I have zero clue. Tissue price 8-1, I’ve backed him E/W @ 20’s. It’s not the A/W, but value is value.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.