Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/t/theracingforum.co.uk/public_html/index.php:7) in /var/sites/t/theracingforum.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbp-topic-views/bbp-topic-views.php on line 76

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/sites/t/theracingforum.co.uk/public_html/index.php:7) in /var/sites/t/theracingforum.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbp-topic-views/bbp-topic-views.php on line 76
 2019 Grand National – Page 2 – theracingforum.co.uk

2019 Grand National

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion 2019 Grand National

This topic contains 16 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Lemons68 Lemons68 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

fivelongdays
    Participant
    • Total Posts 608

It’s early doors yet but when the man who first tipped One For Arthur and the man who second tipped Tiger Roll both mention a horse for the Grand National it behoves me to listen, so my first speculative bet for next year’s National is Missed Approach.

Also, he may not be going to win five Gold Cups at any point soon, but Elegant Escape looks like the sort of horse who’ll stay and stay and stay, so he’ll be carrying some of my money, too.

Tiger Roll? 100s for the Gold Cup is silly, and he’s worth an each way punt for that. If he were mine, that’s where I’d send him. Right now, he’s not going to be on my shortlist, but I fear that, if he runs at Aintree next year, I won’t be able not to back him.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  fivelongdays.

Twitter=@PGHenn

If you could see the wreck I am these days
    You'd have new reasons to stay away
    Just hold my hand for a little while
    Misery never goes out of style

Lemons68
    Lemons68
    Participant
    • Total Posts 205

I don’t think I would want a bet in this until The Autumn, but I have 3 on my mind right now.

Ballyoptic 66-1

Thomas Patrick 40-1

Vyta Du Roc, who’s not got a quote yet

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.