2018 RSA Chase

Home Forums Cheltenham 2018 2018 RSA Chase

This topic contains 351 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by BigG BigG 5 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 346 through 352 (of 352 total)
  • Author

• Total Posts 604

With a quieter campaign I could see BC doing something big next season. I don’t think we’ve seen the last of him.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see EE put a big race in in a national one day.

Congratulations to the first two. I think this was one of the better RSAs of recent years, and I was wrong.

If you could see the wreck I am these days
    You'd have new reasons to stay away
    Just hold my hand for a little while
    Misery never goes out of style

• Total Posts 23000

Black Corton and Elegant Escape won’t be good enough to win Grade 1’s next year.
    Ruby had third place on A Boum Photo before coming down at the last, and with BC not jumping as well as he can EE was only the 5th best horse. If latter wins a top race I agree it could be the Grand National. Although Tizzards tend to campaign their horses hard, so handicapper will have a good idea of his worth.
    Monalee might last longer if held up behind horses, but that would probably not make most of his greatest asset – fast jumping. Looks an ideal Ryanair type. Presenting Percy a Gold Cup winner!

value is everything

• Total Posts 1342

Yeah two very smart horses, ryanair for monalee looks a nice prospect for next year and presenting percy will be bang there with the gold cup contenders.

Black corton has peaked, game little horse though, worst round hes put in today.

• Total Posts 926

The winner definitely looks Gold Cup material; love how he accelerated away between the last two fences, still had plenty in the tank

• Total Posts 234

PP was very impressive but he’s probably beat an empty Monalee who may also have gone a bit early (Noel had no choice really TBF). No chance he could sustain running with the choke out for 3 miles in that ground. Owners be wishing they went JLT now i bet (Isn’t hindsight a wonderful thing).

All together though it was a great training performance from PK & Davy rode a lovely patient race.

• Total Posts 5150

Horses who jump the last the way PP did have an enormous engine and I’d very happily back him against anything for the Gold Cup

Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, then onlookers might not be able to tell the difference. https://lazybet.com/

• Total Posts 3810

I didn’t see any of the races, I was travelling down south most of Wednesday to
    head to Cheltenham on Friday. I didn’t back anything today, but had an ante post
    on PP at 6/1 (on page 6). I just watched the replay and he looked awesome. I’ll
    happily come down next year to watch him in the Gold cup. It’s a long time off,
    but I think 8/1 might look pretty huge come next March.

Viewing 7 posts - 346 through 352 (of 352 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.